GNC Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

GNC Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.0

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GNC (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone interview where we discussed why I wanted to work there and my past experience. I then went into the store to speak with the manager at the store I applied at to ask the next steps after not hearing back for a couple days. Then I met with the Regional Sales Manager for a final interview and later that day got a call with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What level of knowledge do you currently possess in regards to nutrition?   Answer Question

GNC Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GNC (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Two interviews, initial with store manager, next one with RSD and possible other higher up. It was pretty easy. I felt like I went in over prepared and was confident in getting the job. explain to them your love of supplements and your passion for the industry. Being an athlete is a plus. Also, explaining how you have used stuff from the store and how it has benefited you is a plus. Showing that you are personable, friendly, and confident is a must.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you are a leader and what leadership roles you have had?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GNC (Skokie, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

They asked about my knowledge of nutrition and supplement interview. They asked how hiring me would benefit the company. The interviewer was a regional manager and was a nice person. I felt very informed about the company that I was trying to get accepted into. It was done at a GNC location.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for GNC   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation. The job was paying minimum wage but you could earn commissions and bonuses.

GNC Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northlake, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GNC (Northlake, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

There was not much of an interview process. I was very persistent when applying for the job and many others at that time. It took him several days to review my resume, several days to communicate with me to come in for him to ask me questions, and then tried to offer me lay less than the male counterparts.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GNC (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted a week after submitting my resume through my school system. The interview was scheduled a week after. It was simple, fast and efficient. They asked me a lot questions, whether I had a personal interest in supplements, if I had sales experience, if I was good at interacting with people. They also expected me to ask a lot of questions, which I did. The interview turned into a conversation and it lasted for about two hours.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job? Do you know about supplements or the supplement industry? Do you have previous sales experience>   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GNC (Kenosha, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

Basically just talked about why I wanted the job, and what I knew about the market. Then I had to complete GNC university. Went very well, easy. Good opportunity to enhance knowledge of nutrition.

GNC Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillside, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC (Hillside, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

It was self explanatory. They asked a lot of general questions about your life. A lot of was behavioral questions as well past experience questions. Expect to be on the phone for about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC (Lombard, IL) in May 2011.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

immediate- interviewed through a referral. I was referred through a previous employee whom had began working for GNC. In turn they reached out to me to begin working for GNC as a sales associate.