GNC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GNC Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GNC (Madison, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and the manager made me feel very comfortable which made it easy to talk to him. As long as you form a connection and show you are willing to work it is pretty easy to get the job.

Interview Questions

• How will you be an asset to the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GNC (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2016.

Interview

Very quick interview, asked very basic questions e.g. where had I worked prior? Any sales experience, any nutrition knowledge, did I like working as a team? Very easy interview but if I had known what I was getting myself into, I would not have done it.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GNC (Conway, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview process. I turned in my resume one afternoon and was called for an interview the next day and asked very basic questions about why I wanted to work for GNC and what some of my strengths were.

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GNC (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Overall very professional, friendly. Had two interviews on separate days. Got a call back the next day, started the next week. Once hired, was a smidgen hard to learn everything, but very satisfying.

Interview Questions

• To expound on an instance when you had to take on multiple tasks at once.   Answer Question

Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GNC (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager sat down with me and asked me a couple questions. She described to me what the job would entail and she then taught me a little bit about what she liked about the job as well as some advancement opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What would you recommend to a customer who is looking to lose weight?   1 Answer

GNC Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

nothing just asked if i can sale. did not ask how much experience i had. just was not a sharp tool in the shed. All he wanted was money. To be honest he was the worst manager i have ever had. very into himself who had no need or aspiration to want to help his employees out. He took the "big hitters" meaning high pm to gain more cash in his pockets and numbers and pond of little water bottle sales to us making himself look good. There was not one day he taught me anything, he only sat in the back or talked with his one friend who walk in. Not to mention blamed is assistant manager for things gone wrong. I guess this GNC left such a sour taste in my mouth, I am sure there are others out there more established with higher quality managers. But i will not support GNC due to this

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GNC (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone interview where we discussed why I wanted to work there and my past experience. I then went into the store to speak with the manager at the store I applied at to ask the next steps after not hearing back for a couple days. Then I met with the Regional Sales Manager for a final interview and later that day got a call with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What level of knowledge do you currently possess in regards to nutrition?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GNC (Chesapeake, VA).

Interview

New to the area and a recent college graduate, I was originally looking for a part time position to make student loan payments while looking for a foot in the door. The Store Manager who gave me my application sent a few feeler questions at me and referred me to the Regional Manager for a Store Manager interview. After meeting with her, the next day I was called in for a second interview where I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself. (Regional Manager)
      2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years. (Regional Manager)
      3. Tell us about your customer service strategy. (Regional Manager)
      4. What is 80% of 100. (Regional Manager)
      5. What can you do for me? (Regional Manager's boss)
      1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at GNC (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

fairly easy going, went over past work history and education. what brought me to apply at GNC and where I would like to go with the company. going I had very little knowledge of supplements, but I had great teachers and company university. I learned a lot in a short amount of time.

Interview Questions

• What brought me into GNC to apply?   1 Answer

GNC Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

Easy interview, asked basic scenario questions. Managers were friendly and nice, willing to let me in at different times for the interview. They were respectful of me and my needs.