GNC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.0

Floor Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oneonta, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GNC (Oneonta, NY).

Interview

Briefly spoke to the store manager and filled out the required application. There was also a brief discussion of what my availability might be. The store manager did not ask any questions beyond the answers I provided on the application.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

The interview process was really drawn out, I went to 4 interviews and had to drive long distances. only to be told I would get hired and then wait two weeks to start

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC (Savannah, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I knew they were hiring so I just went to the store and submitted my resume.
    The manger was not in when I dropped of my application. They told me they would call me later.
    The manager called me back after a couple days and asked me to swing by for the interview.
    We set a date and I went to the store. They interviewed me there.

GNC Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hesperia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GNC (Hesperia, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was called in to an interview which took place the next day in the GNC back room. It was just the manager asking me questions, then they called the senior manager on the phone and they proceeded to ask me more questions, most of them pertaining to my availability. After the first interview I was called back in for a second interview where I was then hired.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GNC (Winston-Salem, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then was called two weeks later. During that phone call I was asked to schedule an official phone interview with the RSD (regional sales director). After the phone interview, I was called into the store and had a one-on-one interview with the store manager. When the interview ended, I was told that I got the job. The entire process took 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to GNC?
      Why would you be a good fit?
      What do you know about sales?
      Are you a good public speaker?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GNC (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for a part time sales position online. Got a call back the next day from a store manager from a location that was different than the one I applied for.

Interview Questions

• He asked a few basic questions about my sales background and my availability. Also asked questions about my educational background.   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GNC (Burlington, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

There were not many questions asked, interview flowed very quickly. Two different interviews were conducted - one with the store manager and the second with the regional manager. They explained their goals and expectations and asked if I could meet them. The Hiring Manager was very friendly and open about information of the position and answered all questions thoroughly.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GNC (Skokie, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

They asked about my knowledge of nutrition and supplement interview. They asked how hiring me would benefit the company. The interviewer was a regional manager and was a nice person. I felt very informed about the company that I was trying to get accepted into. It was done at a GNC location.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for GNC   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation. The job was paying minimum wage but you could earn commissions and bonuses.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GNC (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a brief 10 minute phone interview. Then, had an interview where I spoke with each of the Senior managers of the department individually for about 20 minutes- half hour (I think it was 5 or 6 people total, including the CHO). The interview lasted about an hour and a half but it was a very laid back interview as a whole.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Catoosa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GNC (Catoosa, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

Didn't get an interview, walked in and got the job. I worked for a family owned and operated GNC. So I didn't have to go through all the processes that corporate GNCs have to go through.