GNC Interview Questions in Kansas City, MO | Glassdoor

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GNC (Overland Park, KS) in May 2014.

Interview

They sat me down and asked the basic stuff you get asked in a retail sales associate interview. They asked me if I'd ever been convicted of a crime I said no. However, I did receive a diversion for a misdemeanor and they did not catch that on their "background check". I think it was the first time this manager interviewed someone. I just "mirrored" him and asked him about his life & he liked me and offered me the spot. It was easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GNC (Overland Park, KS) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was really really laid back basically what happened was i went to the store and met with the store manager we then walked over to the nearest restaurant which happened to be a planet sub and we sat down in the corner and chatted about why i wanted the job. One thing that i was not expecting her to ask me was what types of supplements i currently take. overall it was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• what supplements do you currently use   1 Answer

GNC Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Leavenworth, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC (Fort Leavenworth, KS) in May 2012.

Interview

I didn't have an interview. Literally walked in and received the job with minimum knowledge of the company and once I started there was no good training material. They let you open and close the store almost immediately with no prior experience. Even cash handling.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GNC (Kansas City, MO) in March 2011.

Interview

Short phone interview after submitting a resume and application. Followed by an informal interview in the store.

Interview Questions

• If you actually know something about nutrition or health products you should be fine. just take the incentive and bring up things you know if you can.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC (Kansas City, MO) in January 2010.

Interview

I met the Regional Manager in a hotel. He interviewed me for 60 minutes (answered 2 phone calls while interviewing me). I got an email a few weeks later that I was not selected.