GNC (PA) Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 463 of over 463 interviews

Employee Referral15%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

GNC (PA)

Application

I interviewed at GNC (PA)

Interview

Good and I liked it and it was good but it was just like crazy and then she was like oh wow wow lol 😂 lol 😂 just wanted you to know that you got your email

Answer Question

GNC (PA)

Application

I interviewed at GNC (PA)

Interview

Quick, easy, straight to the point. Be fit, be healthy, and be a muscle head. Dress appropriately and if you are physically healthy they will hire you. I enjoyed the interview, they were opened minded and explained all of the pluses and negatives.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GNC (PA)

Application

I interviewed at GNC (PA)

Interview

They asked basic sales related questions having to do with how I would handle specific instances with customers - what products I would recommend for people with specific health needs.

Interview Questions
  • What would you recommend to someone looking to reduce post-workout soreness?

GNC (PA)

Application

I interviewed at GNC (PA)

Interview

The process was relatively easy. I only interviewed through the store manager and then the area manager. Both were relatively easy to interview with, although the area manager was more inquisitive about my experience with health and nutrition.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with nutrition?

GNC (PA)

Application

I interviewed at GNC (PA)

Interview

Had a Phone call screening with the store manager took about 4 minutes Then scheduled an In person interview which was also quick and easy Then got offered job on the spot

Interview Questions
  • How was your previous job experience? Tell me about yourself?

GNC (PA)

Application

I interviewed at GNC (PA)

Interview

Just asked about my resume. It was very relaxed and nothing crazy. We interviewed in the middle of the mall food court. He was only interested if I was able to communicate well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Thornhill, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at GNC (PA) (Thornhill, ON)

Interview

Interview itself was average, but the background work was intense. Interview was revolved around general questions such as availability, previous selling experience, any experience with supplements and health products etc. All references were contacted for lengthy discussions. A bit excessive for such an entry level job.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked to give a selling pitch on an item for sale in the store.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GNC (PA) (Pitsburg, OH) in May 2021

Interview

1 - Initial Phone Interview with HR assistant (45 min) 2 - A series of one on one 1/2 hr interviews over a 3 hr window with the different members of the department I sent thank you email to the different interlocutors After all this company never even reached out with a thank you but...

Interview Questions
  • Form basic HR 1st level questions right of the manual to focused discussions on experience in the different market, management style....

GNC (PA)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GNC (PA) in May 2021

Interview

We met up front where she was stocking and went into the storage area, where there were chairs. It was a very casual interview. It felt like a normal conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GNC (PA)

Application

I interviewed at GNC (PA)

Interview

Im writing this so I can see another companies reviews. Why does glassdoor make you do crap. 30 word minimum is too much come on now. Twinkle twinkle little star how i wonder what you are

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions 5 word minimum
Viewing 1 - 10 of 463 Interviews