GNC Retail Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GNC Retail Store Manager Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GNC (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

The interview was not hard at all just know supplements and work out you will get the job. Also you will meet some neat people in the industry.Also you will be doing tons of traing on all the supplements as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GNC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glastonbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GNC (Glastonbury, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

Big waste of time, process took like 3 hours and wasn't even for position I applied for. I applied online for store manager position and got a call a week later to go to a store 30 mins from one I applied for. I showed up to find 15 interviewees already standing in the front of store in no order. Instead of a sign in sheet the manager would just randomly guess who showed up first. I finally got into the first interview after 45 mins, 3 different interviews all done in back room right next to each other. Waited 15-20 mins in between each interview. The final interviewer informed me that this was for the sales associate position, but I had the opportunity to move up quickly. Paying minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GNC (Hollywood, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

It was very simple mainly because I was already working in the store. So I applied for the job internally and when an opening popped up in my area I just drove over to the location and did my interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me an instance where you've used your leadership skills?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate I pretty much knew what I would be making

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

Two senior managers interviewed for the job

Got better offer