GNC Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GNC Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GNC (New York, NY).

Interview

Simple because they needed more employees
i knew someone who worked there and they recommended me
i met with the manager and then went to see an SSM at another location (somewhat tiresome) and then had to come back

Interview Questions

• when are you available to work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GNC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GNC (Sunrise, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I received a phone call within 3 days from the manager and in the interview he was a very cool laid back type of manager you would want. The culture in the store was laid back and nice. The office is small but you wouldn't mind .

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about supplements or our GNC products?   1 Answer
    • What would you do in a situation when a customer is not satisfied?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

Applied online, received a call a few days (to a week) later requesting and in person interview. I went in and met with the Manager and another manager(?) from the district.

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at GNC (Amherst, NH) in May 2017.

Interview

I called the manager at the Amherst GNC and asked if they were hiring, She said they were and I was granted a pre-interview. The manager was so full of energy and positive vibes. They then called me back and offered me a telephone interview with another manager. It was a short interview with basic questions. Afterwards, I was told that he would be calling back the manager at the Amherst GNC and I would be getting a call from her. A few days later, we worked out my hire date.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your pre-interview went?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

Very simple and fast interview. They called me and I interviewed 2 days later.
    He asked me why I wanted to work here and my availability.
    The manager that interview me was nice.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

Very short, and basic. Only asked my availability, and why I wanted to work there. It was not a professional interview. It almost felt like a joke but it wasn't.

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

the interview process was very easy and fast they called me and i had the
    interview on the same day. they are very friendly, you can be relaxed go in there and kill it.
    Great

Interview Questions

• they asked me have you used and GNC products   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC (New York, NY).

Interview

Non-formal. I was referred by the regional manager for the area so I was hired before the interview basically. But reinforce your role or interest in the exercise/sport world, this will help them know your the real deal. Also, talk about products you have tried or bought from them before.

Interview Questions

• They want to know your an ex-athlete or athlete basically   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hallandale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GNC (Hallandale, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Easy and quick, dress nice, smile alot and look eager to start working, answer a couple basic interview questions and got called back the next day to start. They will hire you quick and easily if your a young college kid because the starting pay is $8.05

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GNC (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a phone call from the SSM for a in store interview. Went in and met with a manager within in a few days of getting the call. Interview took no more than 45min. Got a phone call that I was hired within a few days

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this job?   1 Answer