GP Strategies Training Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GP Strategies Training Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2016

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GP Strategies (Huntersville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

sitting across the table from 3 people interviewing you. The interview was more conversational and lasted an hour. All three interviewers asked questions. The interviewers were not at all intimidating and very friendly. The only thing I was disappointed with was that they told me they would follow up with me on whether or not I would get a second interview because they don't like to leaving anyone waiting and I never heard from them.

Interview Questions

• What would be your ideal job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GP Strategies

Training Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at GP Strategies in February 2015.

Interview

Two interviews. First with manager then with possible co-workers and then client who I would be working for. All in all interviewed with about 12-15 people. Hard to please so many people. I did, however, job was given to an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you when out of your way to please a client?   Answer Question

Training Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GP Strategies.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minor negotiations to get a slight increase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GP Strategies (San Jose, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

I was emailed and called asking to interview with GP Strategies. I was interviewed by a Training Coordinator Specialist and her boss via telephone. I was asked about 15 questions and the interview took about 45 minutes long. I was told to expect to hear back from them within two weeks. Its been five weeks now and no one is replying to my emails or phone calls.

Interview Questions

• What is it about the people you work with that you enjoy the most?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GP Strategies (San Jose, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from the Implementation manager onsite at Cisco systems (each site is different). Scheduled a 1:1 interview. Had a form from which she asked standard questions. Quick interview and I felt like it went really badly. A week later I got a call from the Supervisor and she had a phone interview with me.That went really well. A week later I got a call from the HR rep. and she offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What type of learning management systems have you used?   1 Answer
    • Fairly standard questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate but I wish i had. They offered 48,006 but the cap on the salary is 50k.

Training Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GP Strategies.

Interview

Interview started with HR on the phone. They really asked many of the questions on my background and being very specific. Next step was interviewing with another training coordinator then finally with the project manager. The questions were all focused on experience and dealing with logistics of my last job.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge on your last job and how did you overcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR called me on the phone and told me they would email me a letter of the offer.

Training Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GP Strategies in May 2012.

Interview

Very nice in-person interview and phone interview. All of my questions were addressed.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your former position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They couldn't match what I formally made but the commute reduction made it attractive.