GREE International Entertainment Game Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Game Programmer

GREE International Entertainment Game Programmer Interview Questions

Interviews at GREE International Entertainment

1 Interview Review

Game Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GREE International Entertainment.

Interview

Interview went as expected. Phone screen, tech call, programming project, on site.
Everyone was very friendly, had some good conversations with the dev team.

The on site interview was very disorganized. Got dropped into a room and immediately got into dev questions. Not usually a problem, but typically you meet with HR, they talk a bit about HR type stuff and tell you what to expect over the course of the day... this didnt happen, so stress / nervousness took over as such an abrupt start was unexpected.

Being out of the interviewing scene for a few years, I wasn't really prepared for all the academic / obscure questions, so after my first interviewer (which I kind of fumbled), my fate was already sealed and the decision was made.
I spoke to 2 others after that which went well, but all throughout, no practical questions, no questions related to the tech or language they were hiring for, no real questions that allowed me to show any of my experience as related to the job description.

I dont mind that I didnt get the job, but I do wish they took the time to actually interview me instead of making the decision after the first hour based off of stuff no one actually uses in general programming.

Interview Questions