GREE International Entertainment IOS Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GREE International Entertainment IOS Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at GREE International Entertainment

1 Interview Review

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GREE International Entertainment.

Interview

I was referred to HR through a friend that worked at the company. The company itself really attracted me due to it being a Japanese social game company.

I was selected for a phone interview several days after I was referred. The recruiter was professional and responded promptly to my e-mails. I was then set up to speak with a lead developer. However, on that day the person assigned to interview me was not available and instead they had someone else, who did not even introduce himself.

The interview itself was "different" to say the least. There was no mention of my Resume or my past projects and when asked questions of the company and its direction, the interviewee showed little interest. To be expected, couple technical questions were asked. The questions themselves were not overly difficult, although they had little to do with iOS development, and was more focused on general programming knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement "Queue" functionality using two stacks?   Answer Question