GREE International Entertainment Software Engineer - Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineer - Server

GREE International Entertainment Software Engineer - Server Interview Questions

Interviews at GREE International Entertainment

1 Interview Review

Software Engineer - Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GREE International Entertainment (San Francisco, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial phone call that asked a lot of technical questions. I was invited onsite for a 5 hour technical round. The most unprofessional company as far as the interviews are concerned. I was scheduled to start speaking to a person at 12:45PM. The interviewer arrived at 01:10PM. I was slightly nervous about the interview. This person was not at all helping me calm down even though he was the first to interview. We had disagreements and he started getting frustrated and irritated which made me nervous all the more. In short the worst interviewer if people asked me for a review. Then next came in another interviewer he asked me to code a problem statement. This went well. This person came in after 1.5 hours to check back on me. I finished coding the problem and he asked me all sorts of questions related to my code. I was able to answer them. Then came in 2 people at the same time. They asked me a question. While I was trying to explain the solution to them one of them was sniggering. After 20 minutes this person left the room leaving me with the other interviewer. I do not know the outcome of this round though I did my best to answer his questions. Later on the HR walked in and he told me that the last person is sick and he had to leave for home. So they will schedule another call next week. I knew something was not right. After I left the place and after 2 days I got a mail saying they were moving ahead with another candidate. After this interview experience I was anyways not interested to work with such unprofessional people.