GREE International Entertainment Software QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software QA Engineer

GREE International Entertainment Software QA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at GREE International Entertainment

1 Interview Review

1.0

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GREE International Entertainment (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interview consisted of phone screen, followed by 1:1 phone interviews with QA Mgr and Engineer (non-local candidate). The interviewers were all cordial and the interview questions were not at all challenging, especially if you have a broad range of experience in SQA. I felt as if my responses exceeded the expectations of the position. I was looking forward to a possible relocation to San Francisco and working in a cutting edge company in a growing space.

The following afternoon, I missed a call from the QA manager, so I promptly called him back. No answer at all, not even a voicemail service. I tried a few more times and received several pick-up/hang-ups. The manager didn't have the professional courtesy to even pick up the phone or return a call. A few days later, I contacted the front desk to leave a message. The girl that answered didn't seem interested and the call, of course, went unreturned. Very unprofessional organization and based on the "glowing" employee reviews, I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• None. The interviewers were very green and I pretty much drove the conversation.   Answer Question