GS Lab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GS Lab Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2017

3.3

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Lab (Pune (India)).

Interview

It was a quite full day walk-in process, for different skills.
    2 rounds technical - One with skills specific to the resume and another more deeper into different QA aspects.
    2 Managerial - Just discussions rather than interview.
    1 HR - For compensation and process related discussions.
    Good hospitality by the company.
    HRs were quite helpful in arranging stuffs.

QA Profile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GS Lab (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

They have total 3 rounds. All 3 rounds will be technical. They will ask manual testing question. they will check concepts of manual testing. They will ask confusing questions on High priory, Low severity & so on. After that they will move to automation testing questions.

Interview Questions

• Testing types, Risk based testing, What is VM, What is the advantages, puzzels, What is Pagefile.sys,   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Lab.

Interview

There are total 4 Rounds
    1) Pen Paper programming test
    2) Technical Interview
    3) Technical Interview 2
    4) HR Interview

I was fresher so they asked me all basic question of C, C++, SQL, Networking and also about my final year project. the interview was easy. but i was not prepared well. The overall experience was great. learned lot of things.

Interview Questions

• 1) Servlets
      2) Collction framework
      3) Interface
      4) Some puzzles   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GS Lab (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Generally you can apply on their site or any job portals available. I applied through their site
    1. Applied on their site
    2. Interview got scheduled
    3. Technical test
    4. F2F Technical interview 1
    5. F2F Technical interview 2
    6. Managerial Interview
    7. HR

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Lab (Vadodara (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1) Interview started with a problem statement as below:

Examples:
     2 step + 1 step
     3 step
    Input: n = 4
    Output: 7

My Comment: What a stupid question for a 4 year experienced person? This is a question which a professional never experiences. Only a fresher can answer this because of his/her recent college experience.

2) Interview questions too were less on the Java concepts and more on extreme Java implementation which a person will never face in their real life professional scenarios. Eg - Changing Access modifier in method overriding, printing null reference object, etc. I am sure the interviewers must have prepared these questions by googling and getting only the not-so-common java implementation questions!!

It seems like the interviewers were more prepared to take fresher's interview instead of an experienced one.

Interview Questions

• Given a distance count total number of ways to cover the distance with 1, 2 and 3 steps.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GS Lab (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

i applied online for the company. First round was online test consists of aptitude and one programming question. Nest round took place at company and there was 5 programming question out of which you have write 2 only.

Interview Questions

• Implement linked list in java without using in built method.(import.util.linkedlist;)
      You will be definitely asked question on data structures ,so be prepared for it.   Answer Question

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GS Lab (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial Screening :
     Coding round offsite you will be mailed a link to a test which contains a few multiple choice questions and a coding problem . MCQ's include technical and aptitude both.Difficulty Average Level.
    Second Round : onsite coding paper pen test,third round technical interview as per job profile and finally HR round.If required they might take second technical round.

Interview Questions

• Cryptographic Question,
      Array as input find a partition to balance both side sum.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Lab (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Re-feral interview call i recieved, HR asked me for my availability then HR scheduled an interview, there interview process is fast almost a one day process.
    First Technical round happens based on your CV and past experience it could last upto 1Hr then second technical round happens if you clear first it could also last till 30 min then there will be project lead round it could last till 2hr depending upon your performance in interview

Interview Questions

• SQL based questions, Unix command questions, Heavy Networking Questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Lab (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Got call letter from GS Lab HR.
    Interview process is very smooth.

1st Round:-One java program test.Find out the first non repeating character from String.
    Followed by 1st round:-Java code output test.Based on overriding, overloading,runtime polymorphism.
    Hashmap internal working.

Interview Questions

• Serializing java object from Oracle JDK and then deserializing java object from IBM JDK.Will create error? and if error then why. What will be the effect of serialVersionId.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GS Lab (Bhopal (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round was online test which consist of technical( java programs , c++ programs and objective questions based on data structure, qa, database) and aptitude as well.
    2nd round was offline test .
    3rd and 4th round was technical interview.
    last round was just a formality. They will tell u about their company and discuss designation in company.