GSD&M Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GSD&M Intern Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GSD&M (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I got an email saying they'd love to do a phone interview and asked for my availability. I responded with the hours I'd be available and just never heard from them. I sent a follow up email a week later asking if I was still under consideration. No response. Just seemed rude.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GSD&M

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GSD&M (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Very laid back interview process. Applied online, followed up with a phone interview, and eventually brought in for an in-person. Very enjoyable. The interviewers always made you feel comfortable and as if you were simply having a conversation. They showed me around the office and described some of the jobs I would be doing upon being hired.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GSD&M (Austin, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

They just went through my resume, asked me relevant questions based on what I put on there and most importantly, time availability. I interviewed with 5 different people, and they all asked me about the same questions. I think they liked the qualifications on my resume and I had already gotten the job even before I walked into the office -- the in-person interview was really to see if my personality fit the team.