GSD&M Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GSD&M Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2017

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GSD&M.

Interview

Applied online, took about 6+ weeks to hear back. Went in person for the first interview, and it was the classic intimidating interview style. No warmth, no personality, more of an interrogation than a conversation. Extremely uncomfortable and I felt ganged up on. I knew it was a stretch going in, but was made to feel so bad about myself for even thinking I could work at GSD&M. They definitely think highly of themselves over there. Never heard back from them, even after sending a thank you email.

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GSD&M (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Very difficult to get an in-person interview here. When I finally got in the door, it took a few weeks to get scheduled, then at least a week or two between interviews, so don't expect anything overnight from these guys. Typical "conversational" interviews. There are three - four rounds (meeting with the next higher level person each time). During my final interview...the fourth interview - I was told that I was competing with people half my age, etc. Not fitting the position is one thing, discrimination is another; Any kind of discrimination sucks. I am still very shocked to have had this experience with GSD&M.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...typical, unimaginative questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GSD&M (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I got an email saying they'd love to do a phone interview and asked for my availability. I responded with the hours I'd be available and just never heard from them. I sent a follow up email a week later asking if I was still under consideration. No response. Just seemed rude.

Invoice Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GSD&M (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Very short, informal interview with few questions. The interviewer didn't seem very comfortable interviewing, and the conference we were going to use was still occupied, so we went to an alternate location. However, the interviewer asked relevant questions and let me give a detailed reply, and spent more time answering my questions than asking me about my experience or qualifications.

Part-Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GSD&M (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I was put in touch with GSD&M by a staffing agency. It was really more of a part-time (with potential to go full time) type position. The staffing agency gave me a lot of information on the company, and said that I would be working in the invoicing department. They were overloaded and needed some help. The interviewer was very friendly and asked standard questions.

Interview Questions

• "What makes you the best candidate?" I always feel so awkward answering that question.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GSD&M (Austin, TX).

Interview

professional

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GSD&M (Austin, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Multiple interviews with various senior folks in HR and department I was interviewing for. All positive just no openings at the time.