GSE Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at GSE Systems

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GSE Systems (Baltimore, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

short trip to staging area, and talk. explanation of what they want you to work. project description. short trip to staging area, and talk. explanation of what they want you to work. project description. short trip to staging area, and talk. explanation of what they want you to work. project description.

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eldersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GSE Systems (Eldersburg, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview with HR Rep and 2 engineers working on similar projects to me. They asked interests of mine, where I saw my career going, what type of work life balance I enjoy and my previous work experiences entailed.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sykesville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GSE Systems (Sykesville, MD) in August 2010.

Interview

Reviewer found me through LinkedIn. He contacted me cold, I did not see a job application.

Interview Questions

• Salary -- I had no idea what to ask.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Lead Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GSE Systems (Baltimore, MD) in March 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by the company while still in college. During my spring break, I went in for a one day interview where I met multiple project managers and a few engineers. They mostly asked me about my college experience and explained what the company does. I did not receive many questions regarding what I'd be doing at the company. I feel I was hired for my good grades and great personable attitude.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question I received was by the COO of the company at the end of the day. He asked if I understood what the company did, but at the time it was unclear. My answer was okay, but he filled in what I missed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They sent me a number and a contract. I signed and faxed it in.