GSN (Game Show Network) Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

GSN (Game Show Network) Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GSN (Game Show Network) (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Literally the worst candidate experience I've been through or heard of in my life. Their process is incredibly slow and it took another company's offer to push them to move forward quicker. I was also lied to by their recruiters on multiple occasions about the timeline of the process and one person even encouraged me to decline another offer because I was so "perfect for this role". That should've been a red flag right there.

Finally, I was told that I was selected for the role and would be receiving the offer letter in a few days, but WEEKS went by and never got anything. I had to follow up with them repeatedly and just got one excuse after another. I sent them numerous emails, but oddly, they would only respond via telephone.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GSN (Game Show Network) (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I spoke with the recruiter who I had a great chat with about my fit for the Marketing role and what the hiring manager was looking for. The hiring manager was scheduled to jump on a call with me about a week later but missed it without sending me any sort of notification or note. I reached back out to the recruiter who was apologetic about the missed call and rescheduled me for another at the end of the day.

I was in the process of stepping out of the office when the hiring manager called, I called back 3 minutes later when I got to my car and am met with a voicemail. I reached back out to recruiter and again, he was apologetic and said he'll reschedule for another call.

I was sent a generic email the next morning from said recruiter stating they've decided to move forward with other candidates who are a better match for the role.

This whole experience has given me a glimpse of the business culture and hiring process of GSN— an organization that doesn't value and respect the time of it's applicants seems to be the way it conducts its' business.

After reviewing other interviews by GSN, my experience seems to be the norm, which should give you a good perspective of GSN as an organization.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GSN (Game Show Network) (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I was contacted on linkedin by a recruiter, and I sent in a resume. About two weeks later I got a phone screen and a week after that I was brought on-site. I had 60 minutes to complete an analytics test on a laptop, which consisted of basic pattern recognitiion and some simple statistics. Then I interviewed with the hiring manager and one analyst.

A few days later they made an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would deal with an AB test framework that routinely let cohorts become unbalanced in one or more metrics.   Answer Question