GSP Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GSP Account Manager Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GSP.

Interview

I applied online through a job search site. I was contacted within 5 minutes of my submission for a phone interview.
Interview was typical of an interview with an internal recruiter. The interviewer explained that the process was long and then went on to mention that I shouldn't have any trips planned in case I was chosen to interview in Florida.
Interviewer also mentioned that they were not gettung good candidates for the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GSP

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GSP.

Interview

I interviewed with a recruiter out of Florida shortly after I applied for the position. She asked me some very general questions surrounding what I felt the role of Account Manager should be. She indicated, she was very interested in me and would email the hiring manager so him and I could meet. Several weeks past and I received an email from the recruiter asking if I was still interested in the position and to call her. I called, she didn't even remember talking to me weeks before, then it clicked with her. She asked had I met with the hiring manager and I said, "no". She said she would get on him and get a meeting. It never happened!! Even though the claim was made they were in need of getting the position filled ASAP.

Interview Questions

GSP Response

Sep 27, 2015 – VP HR

With our growth this year we have been on quite a hiring spree. We strive to make every candidate experience a positive one and apologize that yours was not. You are encouraged to re-engage with us... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GSP (Clearwater, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

3 phone interviews a brief personality assessment and two in person including flying from California to Florida. They were very encouraging up until I got to Florida. I was surprised when I got to the office and they had another girl from Ca interviewing for the same position. Very awkward and unprofessional. Things had been going so well before then that I turned down another job to fly out there. After all of that I would have expected more than a no in a form email two weeks later. They also said they would let me know within a few days which would have been more considerate. I am a highly professional person so I will never know what I could have done to warrant that. Maybe that is just how they treat people... I did get hammered on why I have not worked in a year. Stay at home mom did not seem to go over well with some of the seven executives I met in Florida. Just don't fly people across country unless you plan on hiring them. Let the Director and Manager decide since I had met them in Ca. Plus they expect you to work 60 hours plus a week and weekends for merely about 65k a year.

Interview Questions

• General, they want you to ask millions of questions even though they all talk a lot and it's very repetitive so you might run out of questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GSP in May 2011.

Interview

After the waiting of the interview results, I was finally hired. The training is very detailed and intense. I am a multi tasker, detail orieted person. After 3 weeks they didn't think I was a fit for the position and let me go.