GTB Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GTB Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at GTB

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GTB (Detroit, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

I had initial phone interviews with HR personnel before being invited into the office to interview in person. Once at the office, I went through multiple "interviews" with various department members. The reality is, the interview style was more of an open forum discussion with various team members mixed with career experience questions. We walked through my resume and they explained the expectations for the position. Interviewers made you feel very welcome and comfortable right away.

Interview Questions

• Pretend you are the business owner and I am the interviewer - describe to me, to the best of your knowledge, how our program works and who it benefits.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate an extra week of vacation compared to what they offered. Also received a moving allowance to relocate from my previous city. When salary was discussed, there was no negotiation available.

Other Interview Reviews for GTB

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GTB.

Interview

The interview process was well communicated, fair and aligned with the job real scope. The Talent Acquisition Specialist was timely in her responses and always checked in with me which made me feel appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about GTB?
      Tell me one great idea that you implemented on your previous job.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GTB (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by email for an initial phone chat/interview with HR. I was brought in for an in-person interview two days later with two members of the executive staff (one of which I would be working for directly and one who was just "helping out"). Though I was promised to hear of their decision either way, I didn't find out anything until I followed up a week later and then it was just a stock answer which again promised a follow up that didn't happen.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GTB.

Interview

Very quick to get me into meet them. 2 phone calls before interview. One interview with direct boss and another with the team I would be working with.

Interview Questions

Pay wasn't what I was looking for.