GTB Interview Questions in Detroit, MI | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 2, 2017

2.7

Benefits and Payroll Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was awesome... phone interview and then an in person interview. The decision making process was long. I felt that I was being strung along. I interviewed and it took about 3-4 weeks for a decision to made. The recruiter kept in touch the whole time. I didn't get the job because the other candidate has advertising experience. I don't think that should have been the decision factor especially if it's not directly related to the job function... very disappointing!!

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

HR conducted a simple phone screening, then a week later I interviewed in person with the position's supervisor and the employee that previously held the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about my background and knowledge.   Answer Question

Social Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

I attended MSU MSMR Internship career fair and ask if there is full time position. After two weeks, HR called and invited me to have an on-site interview.

Interview with direct manager and the team members.
    Direct manager wasn't well-prepared. She even asked me of the resume by any chance and review my background during the interview. We ended the interview in 20 mins since the other team members were waiting for second rounded interview.

The team members made some notes on my resume. Most of the questions were based on my experiences. They gave me 5 mins to interpret the insights of their routine report.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

The recruiting team was very good. I had two phone interviews. They did a good job of describing the work, the client, the team, the boss. They were positive, professional, followed up well. The hiring manager and coworker interviews were more casual, unstructured.

There was a long time between when they said they wanted to hire me and when they were able to get offer approved. This seems to be the norm.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work under pressure and put in lots of hours if there is a demand?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

My resume was submitted internally, and a few weeks later I received an email from HR. We spoke over the phone for a basic screening to see what type of positions I might be a good fit for. The next day I was contacted for a phone interview with the hiring managers. The phone call was pretty standard, discussed my qualifications, experience, etc. Three weeks later I was contacted by another HR rep for an in-person interview. I then had to work with a third HR person to schedule my interview. Five days later I received a call from HR letting me know that I was going to receive an offer.

BCA(Year Long) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

I interviewed once with two BCA team members, then came back for a follow up interview with their Manager - who told me I got the job. The HR Recruiter who worked with me initially left the company in the middle of my interview process, so I got bounced around to a few different people after that and throughout my on boarding.

Content Studio Account Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. I first had a short phone interview with a recruiter. All questions were basic and easy to answer without any preparation. Didn't hear anything for about two weeks so I assumed it was off the table, but then was contacted about setting up an in-person interview. I met with two different people (separately) for my in-person interview. Both were awesome people that were easy to talk to. Felt a lot like a conversation with friends rather than an interview. It was a very pleasant interview experience. Unfortunately, they ended up hiring a contract employee instead of an intern.

Interview Questions

• At which of your previous job experiences do you think you learned the most?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in five years/what role do you see yourself in within an advertising agency   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

Call from a recruiter then face to face meeting with hiring manager. Never received an update even after inquiring. No response from hiring manager as to status of position. Very unorganized.

Interview Questions

• Just your standard questions relating to my resume. Nothing surprising.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

HR was a joke. They "corrected" my email from the appilcation (and my resume/cover letter) and then called three days later to see why I hadn't responded.

I ended up interviewing the same day as they called me. The interview itself was standard. 30 minutes with two members of the team, 30 minutes with another 2 members, and then about 15 minutes with the supervisor.

Interview Questions

• We had to interpret a scorecard and give some basic insights or ideas for further analysis.   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Very elongated vetting process without great two way communication. My recruiter was friendly and professional but often had no new information. Executive management was compromised but ridiculous global travel schedules.

Interview Questions

• Key question was how would my experience benefit the client and agency. With organizations as large as they are, it was difficult to articulate how I would do that beyond the usual "blah blah".   Answer Question