GTB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GTB Interview Questions

Interviews at GTB

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GTB in August 2014.

Interview

I emailed the day after applying, had my phone interview (20 minutes) 4 days later. Very basic information was given to them. He asked why I applied and what interests me about the job, then went into all the details about the job. Very informative. Got a call 4 days later for an in person interview which took place 6 days after that. I met with 4 people, 15 minutes each and stayed in one room while they switched. They all asked me norm,al interview questions and then asked if I had any. I got the job two days later. Very efficient.

Interview Questions

• State an example of when you were given a difficult task with a time constraint and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Junior Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GTB.

Interview

Met with Team Detroit recruiter, she was extremely nice to talk with and seemed passionate about the company and the city. I haven't heard back yet but it has only been a few days.

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

HR conducted a simple phone screening, then a week later I interviewed in person with the position's supervisor and the employee that previously held the position I was interviewing for.

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

Did not have agency experience but was looking to make a switch. Helps to know someone at the company to get a foot in the door, otherwise you are buried under other applicants, I think.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in December 2010.

Interview

Well it was pretty good nice people and everything, I just wish they listened to me

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

Call from a recruiter then face to face meeting with hiring manager. Never received an update even after inquiring. No response from hiring manager as to status of position. Very unorganized.

Interview Questions

• Just your standard questions relating to my resume. Nothing surprising.   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online for the job and was contacted within about two months. My recruiter was very helpful and we had great conversations. I was brought in for an interview within a week. The recruiter and hiring manager were both on time and were very friendly with me. I heard back about the job within the week that I didn't get the job. The recruiter then offered me another job interview in a different department. I interviewed the following week and received my offer the following Monday. My recruiter was very easy to contact and answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were unexpected or out of the ordinary. Both interviews felt more like conversations with friends.   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Very quick process overall. The recruiter did a great job of keeping me updated throughout the process and told me when I should expect to hear back. During the phone interview, she kept the conversation very relaxed and comfortable.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and then received a call a few weeks later. Then they asked me for an in person interview at their office in Dearborn, MI. I went and they asked me a few basic questions like my strengths, weaknesses, and questions about the company and their clients. Then I got a job offer about 2 weeks later and I accepted!

Interview Questions

• What are our six sibling agencies?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

I was suggested by a former co-worker in Mid-March. Interviewed in early April by 4 people. 2 of those had no day to day contact with me after I was hired, not sure why they had any say. Offer didn't come until early may. I was able to start June first, so approximately a 70 day process.

Interview Questions

• I woudn't say any of the questions were difficult. You interview with the people you will most likely be working with, and so that is a large determiner of what will be asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to counter their offer successfully by pointing out the uniqueness of my qualifications.