GTB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GTB Interview Questions

Interviews at GTB

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in June 2012.

Interview

HR did a phone screen, followed up by multiple calls from me to determine next steps. I was called for a face to face interview that only 3 of 5 people showed up for and had to come back to meet with the other 2

Interview Questions

• What was my most difficult project   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiate the best salary going in because they do not EVER give raises

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

My resume was submitted internally, and a few weeks later I received an email from HR. We spoke over the phone for a basic screening to see what type of positions I might be a good fit for. The next day I was contacted for a phone interview with the hiring managers. The phone call was pretty standard, discussed my qualifications, experience, etc. Three weeks later I was contacted by another HR rep for an in-person interview. I then had to work with a third HR person to schedule my interview. Five days later I received a call from HR letting me know that I was going to receive an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Had a quick phone screen with HR to discuss my then-current job, how I felt that was relevant to the job I was applying for, and a few general questions. Then I had an in-person interview with the hiring manager and a second interview with manager and team member. Both were fairly standard.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here? What led you to our company?   1 Answer

Graphic Design Interview

Application

I interviewed at GTB in August 2014.

Interview

The review process lasted about a month. I first sent an email to HR expressing my interest and they replied asking to see my portfolio. The next step was an onsite interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GTB (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

the interviewers are nice. except for asking me questions, they also shared some of the project that they work on and daily responsibilities. a technical sql test followed with an Q&A interview. the whole process takes 1 hr.

Online Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

I reached out to a recruiter through LinkedIn and after exchanging several messages/emails, we setup a phone interview. Based on that interview I was brought in for an in-person interview. When I arrived for my in-person I was expecting to have 2 1:1 interviews, but instead got a 2:1. The office looks very cool and young; however it seemed very unorganized. There was no room available or scheduled for my interview, so they took me into some random backroom. You would expect better organization for such a large agency. The guys that interviewed me were very nice, but didn't seem very prepared for the interview and there questions were pretty easy. They were very honest about both the positive and negative sides of working for this company. I left the interview with a good feeling, which was confirmed by a message I received from the recruiter a day or so later which informed me that they wanted to start the "on-boarding process". Unfortunately that never happened and I was never given an actual offer. I don't really know what happened, but looking back I guess I should be happy I wasn't offered the job as I wouldn't want to work for a company that makes someone feel they have a job just to retract that statement the next day. I would recommend the recruiter to be more careful going forward and not give someone false hope.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GTB.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back via email promptly but sporadically. Both the phone interview and in person interview were surprisingly short and unstructured, but not a bad experience. This was followed up with a work sample shared/discussed via email - which I felt was clever and important. You don't need to answer any super tough questions, but you'll need to feel comfortable directing the interview yourself, to and extent.

Negotiation

Brief. I negotiated with HR, not the Hiring Manager. I knew they were going to seriously low ball me but I had another decently competitive offer on the table as well - they weren't able to match that offer although they came close enough for me to take the offer. Be prepared to seriously negotiate salary. If they offer you a rate FAR below the going pay for the position (and they will), be adamant about securing a higher salary - they won't make a competitive offer, but you can stretch them to increase their offer to something a little more reasonable (largely because they're starved for talent).

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GTB in August 2010.

Interview

The hiring process takes a long time. Be patient if you want to work here. the interview process was Ok. 2 phone and 1 in person, but the whole thing took 3 months before my first day of work.

Interview Questions

• Asking specifics regarding their processes. How would I know their processes?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much room for negotiations. They do not pay great and do not expect and raises. so be careful as to the salary you expect or request.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTB.

Interview

Over the past year I've applied for several positions (including internships, even though I already graduated) with Team Detroit. I usually never get a response back other than the automated on that thanks me for applying.

The one time that I've gotten pass that was offered a phone interview. The project management team wanted someone wth more experience, which is understandable.

But, it would be nice if the HR department were more thorough in reaching out to candiates.

Don't expect to be contacted by anyone. I think that aside from the phone interview, I maybe was contacted three times out of 30. I will still apply if I see something interests me or I think I'm qualified. But I've pretty much have given up hope on working here.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Interview

phone interview,go through the resume talk about the projects ... no result...