GTB Junior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GTB Junior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at GTB

2.0

Junior Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GTB in October 2017.

Interview

The recruiter (wish I could use her name) was such a terrible representation of this company, to the point where she should find a new job. She canceled our first phone interview by email, nine minutes before it happened. Please at least have the decency to call your potential candidate instead of email. I went in for the interview which was super easy. I have sent two follow up emails to her and she didn’t respond. So unprofessional and really represents what type of company this is. If I didn’t get the job, tell me! That’s the whole point of interviewing. I don’t care that I didn’t get it, I care that you didn’t tell me why. This girl was the most unprofessional recruiter I have ever interacted with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GTB

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

First I interviewed with the staffing agency over the phone. Then I cam to GTB for a in person interview. They had me interview for 2 positions but did not tell me they were doing so until the people showed up in the room to interview me.

Interview Questions