GTB Traffic Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Traffic Coordinator

GTB Traffic Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at GTB

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

Know the company history (can be found on the company website). Generally, starts with a phone interview and then a face-to-face interview

Interview Questions

• What are the five original companies that came together to form Team Detroit?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for GTB

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

First, I was contacted by someone from HR via e-mail. We scheduled a time for a phone interview for the following Monday. The phone interview went well, his name was Brian and he was very kind, and asked me some general questions about my interest and knowledge of the position. Then, we scheduled an onsite in-person interview. They asked several questions regarding my knowledge of advertising as well as the company history. All of the interviewers were VERY nice!

Interview Questions

• What would your employer say are your best and worst qualities?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

You really have to know someone in order to get in. I had a friend of a friend that gave me a good review and that got me an interview. Once you have the interview it's pretty easy going and relaxed. Just wanting to get to know you better on a personal and professional level. But then after the interview they didn't have a position open until 3 months later, the waiting time was very long and thought that process could've been much faster.