GTM Sportswear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GTM Sportswear Interview Questions

2.2

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was pleasant. The whole process felt relaxed and friendly. None of the questions were especially difficult or surprising. The entire thing felt like a casual conversation. I was in and out in under two hours. The "job fair" process is a bit annoying and I would have preferred a scheduled appointment instead of being asked to come in at any time.

Interview Questions

• Which three words would a previous employer use to describe you?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear.

Interview

Behavioral questions were asked in the interview. Very basic but easy to talk too and you could tell they cared about their company! Overall the interview went very well and I left feeling pretty positive about the outlook of my position!

Interview Questions

• When is a time when you had a problem and you had to solve it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear.

Interview

Initial call from HR followed by phone technical interview. Basic HTML, CSS ,java script questions.
    Flew me to onsite location and offered me the job. It was negotiable. Everybody were very friendly during through out the interview process.

Service Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in January 2015.

Interview

was told it would take at least 6 to 9 months to get all the codes memorized and to feel like you know what your doing. the Service manager was nice, easy going, but misleading. He terminated me after only 1 month.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done this type of work?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear.

Interview

Very easy and laid back environment. Had two interviews and asked simple questions off my resume. Both under 20 minutes. Heard back within 10 days on job acceptance. No behavior questions.

Negotiation

N/A

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear in June 2014.

Interview

I had an initial interview with HR. This lasted approximately 30 mins. They asked general questions and me, past experience, and school. More of a conversation than an interview. A few days later I interviewed the the controller that lasted about 10 mins. He asked a few more questions, but not much.

Interview Questions

• If we had a company picnic, what would you bring and why?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS).

Interview

Things were a bit simpler than they are currently. I interviewed once with the VP of Marketing and was hired that day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told what the pay would be, I coulod accept it or not.

Spirit Apparel Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear.

Interview

This interview took place two years ago, and may not be 100% applicable currently,

1st interview was fairly basic and took all of 30-45 minutes. Questions were routine, but the Human Resources Rep was a bit cool. Not rude, or disrespectful, but distanced a bit.

Follow up interview was exponentially warmer. An interviewer met and introduced me to the different departments and employees working there before bringing me to a meeting room to conduct the interview. Two additional interviewers joined us and began going over my resume and reviewing the questions and my answers which I had given the previous interviewer.
    They then asked more personal and personable questions (i.e. "How would you conduct/change a process? What downfalls do you see with XYZ?) with regards to the company.

I left this interview on a very positive note and comfortable note after meeting with the interviewing team, and left under the impression they were seriously interested.

From the first interview to the follow up took about 2 weeks. However, I was ultimately removed from the hiring process. This took a little over a month.

Interview Questions

• What would you, if you could, change about (Competing Company)?   Answer Question

Production Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear.

Interview

First interview with HR. Regular interview questions asked. Second interview with Creative Director. He asked a lot of behavioral questions, so think about those before interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun, that's a question I've never been asked in an interview so it kind of caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Technical Applications Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in February 2013.

Interview

They asked me about my experience in collage also they had me do a test to see if I was detail oriented enough. They also asked me about any internships I had done. I did take in my portfolio they liked seeing the technical flats.

Interview Questions

• They asked what computer programs I had worked with in collage.   1 Answer