GTM Sportswear Interview Questions in Manhattan, KS | Glassdoor

2.2

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was pleasant. The whole process felt relaxed and friendly. None of the questions were especially difficult or surprising. The entire thing felt like a casual conversation. I was in and out in under two hours. The "job fair" process is a bit annoying and I would have preferred a scheduled appointment instead of being asked to come in at any time.

Interview Questions

• Which three words would a previous employer use to describe you?   Answer Question

Service Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in January 2015.

Interview

was told it would take at least 6 to 9 months to get all the codes memorized and to feel like you know what your doing. the Service manager was nice, easy going, but misleading. He terminated me after only 1 month.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done this type of work?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS).

Interview

Things were a bit simpler than they are currently. I interviewed once with the VP of Marketing and was hired that day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told what the pay would be, I coulod accept it or not.

Technical Applications Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in February 2013.

Interview

They asked me about my experience in collage also they had me do a test to see if I was detail oriented enough. They also asked me about any internships I had done. I did take in my portfolio they liked seeing the technical flats.

Interview Questions

• They asked what computer programs I had worked with in collage.   1 Answer

Part -Time Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in December 2012.

Interview

The first Interview was pretty normal. The Interviewer was really nice. She asked usual questions like

-Where do you see yourself in a few years
    -What is your weakness,....

The second Interview was a joke, I got asked questions like

-Can you cook
    -What is your favorite food
    -Do you prefer high heels or flat shoes

Not really questions you would expect in an interview for an Accounts Payable Associate

Interview Questions

• Can you cook
      What is your favorite food
      Do you prefer high heels or flat shoes   Answer Question

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in April 2012.

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview they worked with me to set up a time because I lived 2 hours away at the time. When I got there the he person took me through the process and then took me to meet with the hiring manager I was introduced to the other artists after the interview and then I was told I'd get a call to set up orientation. Great experience no pressure very relaxed.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in March 2012.

Interview

I was an internal candidate. I turned in my transfer request and received an interview shortly after. I interviewed with my supervisor and got the job about a week later.

Interview Questions

• These were all basic interview questions. I really didn't have any surprises.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in November 2011.

Interview

I sent my resume in and was sent a personality test the next day. Within a week I had been through a phone interview, a skype interview, and was then flown out to the headquarters for a panel interview and tour of the facility. They are generally pretty nice and ask predictable questions "tell me about a time when..." "can you sell this pen to us?" "why should we hire you?". I received a call within 48 hours of flying home with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, they met my salary request which was not unreasonable.

Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in January 2011.

Interview

I went in and asked for a job and they hired me. It was a very easy process, I didn't have to answer a rigorous array of questions and once I started working I understood why. They go through a lot of employees because the management and pay scale are not good. I don't really even remember the interview process because it wasn't much of an interview. All I had to do was show up and I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• If I was capable of reading a hand held device while operating a machine.   1 Answer