GVC Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GVC Group Interview Questions

Interviews at GVC Group

2.7

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GVC Group.

Interview

- first interview on the phone, the second one in the office with the Head of the Department
    - professional recruiter
    ... ... .... .... .... .... ... .... .... ....

Interview Questions

• - Why are you interested in this position?
      - What are the first five things you will do when you start working for us?   Answer Question

Interview

Quick phone call and then scheduled a technical interview. After that there was another technical interview. First technical was about theory and working on a problem. The second one was about behavioral , situational as well as theoretical.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GVC Group (London, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

Got a phone call interview were I was asked a few questions and then a interview in the office in London two days later. So a very easy process in my opinon.

Interview Questions

• What is your background? How do you know so much about fraud and risk?   1 Answer

UI-UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GVC Group.

Interview

There's an initial interview to talk about the candidate and the role, then if it goes well the candidate has to do a test and then there's a second interview to discuss the test

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you were put to the limit   Answer Question

CSM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GVC Group in August 2019.

Interview

Firstly a phone interview with basic questions about your experience and why you want the job. The second interview is more in depth, mainly focused about what you know about the company (read up on marketing etc). And there is a simple math test at the start. If you are successful you'll get invited to a chat/trial following the interview to discuss the job further and see if its a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you've led a team/provided great customer service/your greatest achievement.   Answer Question

SEO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GVC Group (Vienna (Austria)).

Interview

I had the phone interview with HR. She asked some questions and talked more about position. She promised to reply me in 1 week. But she didn't reply even in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

GVC Group Response

Jul 9, 2019 – Social Media Associate

Thank you for leaving a review.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GVC Group.

Interview

I have applied through standard application process and got contacted by the hiring manager. I got a phone call from them first. asking me about something pretty standard. the whole phone call is around 10 min -ish

Interview Questions

GVC Group Response

Jun 18, 2019 – Social Media Associate

Thank you for leaving a review.

Internal Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GVC Group (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied for the role and had a telephone call/interview going over my experience and the role, being told I was suitable for it. However the HR person interviewing me said they would then pass my details on to a hiring manager, suggesting there was another stage and they were not in charge of the recruitment. After a quiet period, I was offered a telephone interview (instead of a face to face interview, which I found strange). An interviewer was added at the last minute and this was changed from a teleconference to a video call on the Google hangouts app; Many of the same questions from the first 'interview' were asked, which I answered. I chased the outcome of the interview and was told I was not successful. I accepted this but two of the reasons given I felt were unfair. One was the location - a coffee shop I had chosen - being 'too noisy' and me not being heard properly despite me asking them to let me know if they could not hear me quickly at any point. (I was told at the end of the interview). Another was that I did not go over my experience enough, even though I had done this with one of the interviewers in the first interview and she had been impressed. I had also preferred a face to face interview and had no control over the recruiters' preference of a telephone interview which I do not think is as good or useful as a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

GVC Group Response

Jul 9, 2019 – Social Media Associate

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GVC Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and after one day I received an email from an HR person to organise an initial phone call. We decided for a day and a time. The person that called me was 20 mins late (like I have nothing else to do) and gave me the usual apology: "sorry, I was stuck in a meeting". He then spent the first 10 minutes talking about the company, the mission, etc. He asked me just a couple of questions, but not really to get to know me or my background. It was more of a test than actual questions, to see how well I would deal with challenges I guess. Seemed really early for an initial stage interview, but overall I replied well in my opinion.
    Anyway, what really pissed me off is that this man assured me several times that I would hear back from him, positive or negative result. I don't have interest in the job anymore, to be honest, but I hate being ghosted, especially after being assured I would hear back.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal in a situation where you have to postpone a deadline?   Answer Question

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GVC Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Fairly easy, basic questions, lasted about 25-30 minutes. sat down the area manager who went through some things about shifts etc. Asked if i would be okay with working in 3 hour shifts (last 3 business hours)