GXS Interview Questions in Gaithersburg, MD | Glassdoor

GXS Interview Questions in Gaithersburg, MD

2.3

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GXS (Gaithersburg, MD).

Interview

Process is very casual

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Expect to let people know your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GXS (Gaithersburg, MD) in September 2013.

Interview

The overall process took less than 2 weeks but the interviews were very basic, nothing challenging. It began with an initial recruiter screen, mainly to see if there was a fit salary-wise. This was followed by a phone screen with the hiring manager and then a half day of on-site face-to-face interviews. People seemed to like to talk about themselves so I let them...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got what I was asking for.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GXS (Gaithersburg, MD) in July 2013.

Interview

Conference interview with team lead, location supervisor, and my academic advisor. We went over my qualifications, test scores, previous training, and expectations. Afterwards I spoke with my team members to offer what I could bring to the table as well as what I would gain from the experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to find solutions to problems that aren't seen everyday?   Answer Question