Gabe’s Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gabe’s Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

1.6

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gabe’s.

Interview

I was called in for interview after 3 weeks. They asked me very basic questions like whey would I want to work there and when can I start. Interview lasted less than 30 minutes.

Loss Prevention Detective Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gabe’s (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Applied on indeed. Went in for an interview and it went great. Interview was conducted by two people on staff. Staff seemed really down to earth. Offered position once background check came back. Accepted ASAP.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gabe’s (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I was referred by a friend that was just hired by the company. I scheduled a gae to face interview with the store manager. We met in a restaurant. The interview was pretty straightforward..asking get my strengths and weaknesses. The manager asked about my retail experience and how it would correlate to the position being offered. The manager seemed impressed. The job was offered directly after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How will your past management experience help you with this position?   Answer Question

Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairless Hills, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gabe’s (Fairless Hills, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was very basic and straightforward. It was for a new store opening and the interviewing process took place in a nearby hotel. I was able to fill out the job application at that site apon my arrival.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions like "what would you do if asked to do a job you really did not know how to do" and "why do you think that you would be a good fit for the position"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bear, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gabe’s (Bear, DE) in May 2016.

Interview

Just got asked a few basic questions, Why do you want to work here? When are you available t?when are you able to start work? i WAS very open on my application about my availability.

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gabe’s (York, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I picked up an application at the store and dropped it off a few days later. Then I interviewed with the manager about a week later. Approximatley a week after the interview I recieved a job offer which I accepted. The manager seemed nice at the time and like he really cared about his employees so I was glad to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one way in which you provided great customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gabe’s (Middletown, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I was hired on October 3rd, and they asked me to start on opening day, which was the 10th of October. They didn't start me til November 10th.
    I got the "grand tour" of the space and met a few workers. And then I was offered the job. The only questions I was asked was how much experience I had with customer service, my resume was enough to answer that.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gabe’s in September 2015.

Interview

Grand Opening interview so it was more detailed than what they do now since they open. Went through two interviewers and was hired with the 2nd one; same day.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions since it was for part time hourly. Tell about yourself. Ask when you can work. Asked about previous employment. Not much at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gabe’s.

Interview

I filled out my paper application then received a call for an phone interview which involved questions about my previous jobs, interest in retail and about why I wanted to work at Gabe's. Then I had a call back about scheduling my interview. It was pretty simple question about myself and about integrity. The manager seemed pretty leased with me and very nice.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gabe’s (Columbus, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was called T.A.P.s for Talent Assessment Process. Conducted by GMs and District Directors. There was a good deal of going over previous experience in the position I was looking at and some review of prior experience that made me feel qualified to perform the role. I feel that there could have been more in depth discussion on related work experience instead of a direct line of previous experience in the exact position.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of experience at your desired postion?   1 Answer