Gabe’s Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Gabe’s

1.7

Fitting Room Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gabe’s (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

Basic they call you to schedule an interview and they set you in the LP office. They ask basic questions and they go from there. If they like you and you fit in the position they want you in they will call you back and make an offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in retail before?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gabe’s.

Interview

The interview process was fast & straight to it. They were very welcoming and nice. Joyful asked you questions about your knowledge & past history. I love the hiring managers they’re the best managers

Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gabe’s (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

I interviewed initially with the Store Manager, which I thought went well. A month later I received a phone call from the Store Manager to set up an interview with the District Manager. I again thought this also went well. 2 weeks later the Store Manager calls me, says the DM enjoyed meeting and talking with me and she would like to do a background check. I called her 3 weeks later and she said her backgrounds were taking longer than usual. It's been 4 weeks now.

Anonymous Employee in Quakertown, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gabe’s (Quakertown, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

First you had to go in and ask for a paper application. There were about 6 pages. Mainly basic information and a couple what would you do in this scenario questions. After you submitted the application the manager at Gabe’s would call you asking for a one on one interview

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer yelled at you?   2 Answers

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gabe’s (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in November 2017.

Interview

Very informal but thorough. Management was very nice and accommodating. She was genuinely interested in who I was as a person. She was as much interested in me personally as she was professionally. She made sure I understood everything required and was overall my favorite member of the management team.

Interview Questions

• What's your availability to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clarksburg, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gabe’s (Clarksburg, WV) in October 2017.

Interview

Sat down filled out papers no discussion about money. He said it is a small company. Questions for me. Questions at all. Not much about other workers or work environment. It was brief and easy to tell they were not going to take long

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Gabe's what days you available   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gabe’s.

Interview

I was called in for interview after 3 weeks. They asked me very basic questions like whey would I want to work there and when can I start. Interview lasted less than 30 minutes.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gabe’s (Aurora, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Open Hiring Event, It was a small panel style interview process. Advertised on Job Boards Falsely For new store Manager. they are only looking for support staff but District Manager Kept my Resume.

Interview Questions

• Just asked about my customer service experience.   1 Answer

Loss Prevention Detective Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gabe’s (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Applied on indeed. Went in for an interview and it went great. Interview was conducted by two people on staff. Staff seemed really down to earth. Offered position once background check came back. Accepted ASAP.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gabe’s (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I was referred by a friend that was just hired by the company. I scheduled a gae to face interview with the store manager. We met in a restaurant. The interview was pretty straightforward..asking get my strengths and weaknesses. The manager asked about my retail experience and how it would correlate to the position being offered. The manager seemed impressed. The job was offered directly after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How will your past management experience help you with this position?   Answer Question