Gables Residential Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Gables Residential

2.6

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gables Residential (New York, NY).

Interview

It was good,it was surprising for them I speak 3 languages and they asked if I have experience for leasing or sealing,If I speak more languages ,and haw I heard about them

Interview Questions

• Haw many years of experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gables Residential.

Interview

I had to meet with two different managers because I worked at two different properties

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gables Residential (Austin, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by the property manager fro an entry level leasing position close to 4 weeks after I applied on the company website. She met me at one of the many properties located in central Austin. From the beginning it was a great experience. The property's curb appeal was immaculate. The interview started on time and she worked within my lunch schedule.

This was my only interview and I received a call just a few days after the initial interview t=to offer me a position within her team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gables Residential.

Interview

If you do not have management experience with a different property management company, you will need to apply for the leasing professional position first, then work your way up with Gables. I first applied for an assistant community manager position, but was told that I needed to apply for a leasing position first. After applying for the leasing professional position, I had an interview within a few days. I went in to interview with the community manager of the property and found out that this position was a split between two properties. I was informed that I would have to interview with the other property manager at the second property. I was given the option to go later that same day or pick another day of the week. Since I didn't want to wait, I went to the second property that same day. After interviewing at the community level, if the property manager wants to hire you, you will interview with the regional manager at the corporate level. If all parties agree, You are then given a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Typical Interview Questions. Be sure to look up typical interview questions and be prepared! Most questions were obviously customer service oriented.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gables Residential in November 2013.

Interview

I can only speak for myself. But i was lucky that my manager at the time was a talker. She did not aske me many quesitons she hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• I didnt get any difficult quesitons. i was hired on the spot   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gables Residential (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I'm usually nervous but this wasn't so bad. Basic interview set up, I hope I didn't ramble on too much but everything was answered. They explained how they work, what to expect & also asked about salary range.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a frustrated resident? Also how do you fit with the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gables Residential (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was just weird. Seriously weird. First there was this really weird voice of the interviewer that made it super hard to understand at times. Kinda put me in an uncomfortable mood for the rest of the interview. Didn't like the questions they asked. Kind of a school exam. Very matter of fact. Felt like personality doesn't count. Questions like how would you react to or what would you do if and so on. How knows how they would react in advance. I'm not a freaking psychic.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gables Residential in May 2014.

Interview

Easy, just a conversation. Very pleasant experience. The hiring manager believed in my ability to do the job with no experience. I was nervous before I got to the interview but once I got there I felt at ease. My overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gables Residential.

Interview

I met with the property manager she was very nice. She did ask me why I wanted to work for the company. She felt welcoming and all the other employees seemed nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gables Residential (Houston, TX).

Interview

I met with the assistant manager first, and answered some standard questions about experience and what I was looking for in a job, and what they were looking for in an employee. We also discussed benefits of the position. After meeting with her I was then asked to come back and meet with the property manager, which went very well also, and I answered similar questions, and some additional scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you juggle doing your own work, plus helping both managers with additional work that they may not be able to get done themselves.   1 Answer