Gables Residential Leasing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gables Residential Leasing Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Gables Residential

2.5

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gables Residential.

Interview

My interview was very relaxed not too much pressure I felt I could be myself with the property manager and I knew right away that I was going to love this company. Be open and be yourself it'd the best advice I can give!!

Other Interview Reviews for Gables Residential

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gables Residential (Dallas, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Online application and personality test.
    Phone interivew.
    On property interview.
    Corporate interview with regional managers
    Drug testing.

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. The rate offered is base salary. I did provide information that my background/experience merrited a slight increase but this was not entertained.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gables Residential.

Interview

It was very fast and easy. I think that they know what they want and like and will be very upfront about letting you know if it's a fit. They are good about getting back to you to make sure you in the loop about the entire process. I like that the property manger had a great and welcoming attitude. I didn't feel any pressure and I was comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gables Residential (New York, NY).

Interview

It was good,it was surprising for them I speak 3 languages and they asked if I have experience for leasing or sealing,If I speak more languages ,and haw I heard about them

Interview Questions

• Haw many years of experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gables Residential (Miami, FL) in June 2019.

Interview

Job fair style - Easy, called back for next day interview at different location. Want to make sure you are flexible and willing to put in a lot of hours and weekends. Interviewers are very nice and to the point nothing too hard and no trick questions.