Galderma Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Galderma Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Galderma Laboratories (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview by Talent Acquisition Consultant, 2nd phone interview with Senior Payroll Specialist. Two weeks later a 4 hour in person interview with Mgr Human Resource Analyst, Director Total Rewards & Shared Services and HRIS manager.
    Two Months later and I have not received a phone call or email from anyone at Galderma.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions for position. Most of the time spent explaining what they do and how they process. Where do you see yourself in five years.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Galderma Laboratories in January 2017.

Interview

They were eager to hire quickly so process was quick but thorough. Two interviews with hiring manager, online sales/personality test, and then interview with Area Director. Then I spent a day in the field with a rep. Offer came next day. Total time from application to hire was about a month. Interview questions were mostly experience based questions where they asked "tell me about a time when..." where you were faced with an obstacle/situation, how you addressed it, what was final result.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision that was an unpopular one but ultimately a good decision.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary/bonus offered is exactly what I wanted so no negotiation needed.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Galderma Laboratories.

Interview

Hiring Manager was phone when I arrived and literally spent the ENTIRE interview from get-go alternately texting and actively checking phone. She actually told me she'd gotten call from a doctor that day, promising to give her "a million dollars of his business" in exchange for hiring a particular candidate he was recommending for the position. She seemed absolutely giddy over it and my first thought was, "Why are you telling me this???". I got the impression that was some sort of a test and there was a specific response she was looking for but I'm really not sure what it would have been...I was still shocked that she'd tell a job candidate something so shockingly candid and unethical. I would hope she was just having an "off" day but her behavior was incredibly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Walk me though your resume.
      Why did you leave this job? Why did you leave that job?
      What made you successful in your last position?
      What is your greatest weakness?
      What is your greatest strength?

All the standard questions, only she was most definitely not listening to my responses, as she was busy with her phone. In her defense, I did not see her check her Facebook account, so she had that going for her.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Galderma Laboratories (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Took 6 months from start to finish. They didn't want to pay me back for travel, and took forever to do so. Changed the job I was interviewing for three times during the process. I was there for 8 hours and I asked if there was anyway I could grab food for lunch and I was told no, so I didn't eat for 8 hours. Also, if they pay you to move, you will have to stay for 3 years as a part of your contract...most companies require 1 year.

Interview Questions

• They asked typical questions...tell me about your resume.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Interview

A recruiter solicited me for this position. Was told that the company was "extremely interested" in my background, and a phone screen with an HR representative was set up several days later.

The phone screen was rushed, humorless, and ultimately, not a comfortable or professional experience. The HR representative gave a distinct air that I was wasting their time and hurried me off the phone.

I never received any sort of follow-up communication.

Customer Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Galderma Laboratories (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Very intense over 2 days

Marketing Intern MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Galderma Laboratories (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Applied through my university and had an interview with 2 HR reps and 1 Manager. The interview went well. One of the HR reps called and scheduled a 2nd interview. I was given a case - which was pretty product sales data in excel. Analyzed the data and presented to company representatives. After that, had an interview with 3 managers and 1 director. 2nd interview lasted for 3 hours. The management seemed very bureaucratic.

Interview Questions

• Asking too many small details from work experience from 4-5 years ago.   Answer Question

Customer Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Galderma Laboratories (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Interview process was very comfortable and relaxed

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

sales rep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Galderma Laboratories (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2009.

Interview

The phone interview lasted about 60 minutes, and mostly consisted of situational questioning. The interviewer requested that answers be given in STAR format. After the situational questioning I had time for 2-3 questions of my own. I was scheduled for a 2nd interview and also asked to prepare an essay on why I would be a good fit for Galderma. I took a personality test as well. I never interviewed the second time because they chose one of the finalists and made an offer which he accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is your most valued sales accomplishment to date?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when a customer asked about your competition. How did you respond?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Galderma Laboratories in February 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by HR rep two days after submitting my online application. It was challenging to schedule an onsite interview as the HR rep was very busy, but an interview was finally scheduled approx 2-3 weeks after my initial application. However, after my first onsite interview I withdrew my application and informed hiring manager and HR rep that I did not wish to pursue the specific opportunity - it was not a good fit on several levels. The people I met in passing during my visit were nice, pleasant, and friendly but I did not observe much interaction or energy. The office location is rather remote and there is no opportunity to go out for lunch or run errands nearby, making it a sterile and physically/socially isolated environment; however, the workstations are well-appointed and not your typical cube farm. During my visit the HR rep opened doors and walked way ahead of me, never turning back to wait for me or talk to me while I was being escorted, but was thorough in his explanation of the company's benefits. Overall I found the experience to be cold and mechanical.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with challenging personalities?   Answer Question
    • How did you handle the situation with a challenging personality?   Answer Question
    • How quickly can you learn to understand complex medical information, clinical data, and research studies?   Answer Question