Galileo Financial Technologies Android Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Galileo Financial Technologies Android Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Galileo Financial Technologies

1 Interview Review

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Galileo Financial Technologies (Sandy, UT) in January 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter(Danny Long) on phone to discuss the role. The recruiter set me up for an onsite interview for the Android Developer role I applied for. I was supposed to meet the VP of Engineer to discuss my background. When I reached there, the VP of Engineering talked to me for 10 minutes and then told me that he will consider me for backend developer role because my skills can be more valuable there. I pushed that I want to pursue the android development role, but he kept nudging me for the backend role, saying I can switch after I join, as the teams work together. Then out of a sudden he told me that their Senior Engineer will also grill me now. The interview was average with some white boarding algorithm, database and security questions, which I answered perfectly. Then I was invited to meet onsite again with team and the CEO(for final round) if the team likes me.

I reached there and there were 3 engineers from 3 different teams, and they haven't prepared for interviewing me. After a casual conversation about the technologies I use and how I use them, for 30 minutes, they were done passing time. The original recruiter had to leave for another appointment, and a new recruiter showed up saying that the team likes me very much but the CEO is not in the office today and I can't complete the final round at the same day. Everything was up in the air with the recruiting in them. I told them that I have taken 2 day offs for two onsite interview and cant use another day off to meet the CEO. She told me the CEO will chat on the phone or they might even skip this step and just extend the offer next week, as the team like me.

Next week I followed up couple of times on emails and called the recruiter. He never replied or returned my calls. After calling him couple of times for few weeks, he returned my call saying they are interviewing other candidates and will make the decision by the end of that week. Nobody did. I tried following up afterwards, and he just stopped replying. I am sitting at one and a half month after my last round of interview and they haven't either extended any offer or rejected me. Its reflects how much they car about people that they tell them about extending offer and stop replying afterwards.

It left a really bad taste in my mouth for their recruiting and I don't trust recruiters, in general anymore.

Interview Questions

• String manipulation, test cases for the algorithm   1 Answer