Gallagher Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gallagher Intern Interview Questions

3.3

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

First interview was over the phone and took about 30 minutes. Second interview, for me, was via Skype because I was applying to a position out of state. Talked with about five different interviewers in that second interviews. Very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Arthur J. Gallagher?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Was offered a phone interview within a week submitting the application Spoke with someone from HR over the phone. They were super professional and went straight to the point asking about your background and skills.They also asked what I knew about the company, so please make sure you do your research! Took them 3 weeks to sent out the rejection.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly and welcoming. The interview was nice and conversational even though they did ask the standardized questions. I suggest that you make personal connections with the people from this company-- they are great to talk to and your relationship will pay dividends.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

I had three interviews. The first was a phone interview and the second was in person. The second interview consisted of the Area President and the intern program mentors. The process is very relaxed and all of the staff is very easy going.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Norman, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was not that bad. It was conversational and the recruiters made me feel at ease. There were 2 recruiters and I met them during the career fair already. They explained what each did at the company and what the internship entailed. They asked behavioral questions mainly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when things did not go your way and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It consisted of an on campus interview and an onsite interview the first last 30-45 and second was about an hour. The second was a large group of about 8 different higher up individuals that made it a little intimidating. I met the people in the first interview previously at a career fair so it was much more laid back.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I had not liked some of the previous experiences that I had.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Submit an application online. Wait a few weeks and then receive a phone call for a phone interview. After awhile they called me back and invited me into the office for a more formal in person interview. Talked to 5 guys around the office. It took about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• They ask you how you would be good in the insurance industry   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

I applied through my university's career portal. Got a response within a few days. First interview was 30 min over the phone. Basic questions regarding my resume and why I wanted to work at Gallagher. Immediately got invited to interview at office location. That interview took 90 minutes (30 min for each interviewer). All were easy to talk to and seemed very smart. One did not ask me a thing about my resume but rather hosted a conversation about the industry and asked me a few strange questions. Overall warm welcoming into the office and the people seemed like they would be great colleagues.

Interview Questions

• What insurance company needed a gov't bailout in '08?
      Who was responsible for Target's credit card fraud incident?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2014.

Interview

I got to know about the company during a career fair at my school. After learning more and applying I got an interview within the 5 weeks. After the interview I got an email with the offer within 3 days. During the process the hiring manager was very informative and great overall. They basically want someone who is truly interested in the industry, job, and sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Full day of interviews with 30 minute interviews at a time with 2 different people. Each person had a schedule and you just went from interview to interview until the day was over. Each person had one break.