Gallagher Promotional Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gallagher Promotional Products

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longwood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallagher Promotional Products (Longwood, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Panel interview with ceo and manager discussed position, requirements, information about company background, and asked about myself and past jobs and my skills, goals, personal home life, alot of discussion about past job experiences and the skills I'd gained with them and what of those skills I could bring to their company. What benefit would I be to the company and what can I do to improve the company?

Interview Questions

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longwood, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallagher Promotional Products (Longwood, FL) in June 2019.

Interview

Phone interview - 15 to 20 min.
    1st interview - 30 min. (Not a professional image at all)
    2nd interview - 3 Managers

Part of older building/warehouse made into offices
    Tight quarters for employees, no windows except the light from front doors
    Had a weird smell in the building where sales team was located.
    During 2nd interview 15 min. Shadowing with a rep
    Interview 30 min.
    Skills Assessment: THIS IS WHERE I WAS TURNED OFF!
    Instead of sending me the assessment to do beforehand, they stuck me in a training room. Table with keyboard pushed against wall and Large TV to take assessment. I guess it it’s my job to say it isn’t ergonomically correct. If assessments aren’t already stressful, I was extremely uncomfortable for having to look up at the wall instead of eye level. My neck was in a lot of pain. Outside the employees are listening to Nirvana (I like this music) and laughing. They should be respectful and make it known or have a sign that testing is going on.
    I had another interview to go to and explained that I had to leave now. I made up my mind right there that this company wasn’t for me. My upper back bothered me for 3 days after attending interview.

Interview Questions

• Based on my last sales job, give an example of when you were faced with a challenging task and how did you accomplish it.   Answer Question