Gallagher Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gallagher Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Gallagher (Moorestown, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

they intereviewed me twice and i got the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

A friend of a friend referred me to a vp of sales in the Benefit Services Department. He did a quick phone interview then set up an in person group interview. I was interviewed by him as well as two other team members.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online, had a couple phone interviews, and then was asked to come to the office for a real interview. The interview was extremely easy and I was offered the job a week later.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

Applied online for the internship
    Was contacted for phone interview within a week
    Phone interview lasted roughly twenty minutes and consistess of a number of basic questions based on resume and interest in the industry.
    Was contacted to set up on site interviews (4 rounds in a day) within a week.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher in November 2014.

Interview

The process was efficient and very clear in their instructions. The interviewers were nice, but also tough. They really seek out great salespeople. Some of the questions are challenging, but just be confident, and you're fine. Make sure to do your research and know how to sell, and be ready to interview as a salesperson.

Sales Interview

Interview

I signed up through on-campus recruiting and did an interview at my school. The interview was standard and straightforward. They just wanted to get to know my personality to see if I am fit for sales work. Just be yourself and let them get to know you and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• None-It was a conversation..not even too many questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

The process was very simple and easy. I met them at a recruiting fair in the fall. We set up a campus interview for the following week. Then after that they got back to me and set up an interview at the headquarters in Itasca. That interview was rather hard because it was three hours long with 4 different sets of people. The best advice I could give is to speak intelligently and from the heart. Ask good follow up questions as well, but that can be said about any interview. The overall process was systematic and timely.

Interview Questions

• A lot of them just want to know what youre like and how you would fit in at the company. They asked a couple of specific sales questions such as "Sell me this water bottle"   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher in November 2017.

Interview

They were very nice and helpful. Answered questions and went a long like a typical interview. Try to have meaningful questions about the company/job. Overall, a pleasant experience and meaningful experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Rolling Meadows, IL).

Interview

It started with a phone interview and then you are asked to go in to the main local office for a final interview round where you get interviewed by 3 separate groups of people over a 4 hour period. All 3 of my interviewers seemed very unorganized, unprepared, and honestly didn't know what they were doing. One of my interviewers even had his foot up on his chair messing with his sock while asking me questions. It was very hard to stay professional when my interviewers appeared to not care and give me one word answers when I would ask them questions.

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher (Carmel, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

I got the interview through a recruiter I connected with on Campus. I went to their location (not HQ) and met with one account executive and the VP of the office. The first step of the interview process was on campus but I was allowed to skip that. The interview in their office was the final interview. I found out a little over a week later that I got the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? When was a time you had to overcome rejection?   Answer Question