Gallaudet Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Gallaudet Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Academic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallaudet (Washington, DC) in December 2014.

Interview

Rude, Awkward with interpreters without notice to interviewee. The person that I would have reported to did not pay attention to my answers and was looking elsewhere. The technology was not set up for a presentation but they expected me to present. I was called into the interview late and then rushed through so they can end on time. It was unfair to me. Their questions did not seem to pertain to the position. The people were not very attentive and I was not informed in advance of the interpreting dynamics.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallaudet (Washington, DC) in June 2014.

Interview

It was very warm and welcoming. I love how they would chat with you first before the interview. During the interview they were so clear and made sure I understood the question. The questions if we did not understand we had a paper in front of us so we can see what the question is stated on the paper. Very wonderful interview process.

Interview Questions

• How could you make a difference in this school with your job position?   1 Answer