KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 783 interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
3.7
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

Applied online, took talent assessment, was contacted to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was challenging, preparing your answers is helpful. Be able to give examples to back up your answers

Interview Questions
  • Is it ever ok go lie?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallup in Apr 2015

Interview

I went through an online test and a phone interview. The phone interview and online test were rapid personality questions, I made it through to the second interview on the phone, which was more traditional interview. If I made it through that, they told me there would be an in person interview and a skills to make sure I was proficient in Excel and Word.

Interview Questions
  • What is one subject you would consider yourself an expert on?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments