Find jobs for Associate Analyst

Gallup Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 754 interviews

Recruiter3%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gallup (United States) in Dec 2015

Interview

Online interview determining my skills and personality then phone interview determining my personality by past behavior. Many questions were repeats but they are used to determine if you are telling the truth or not, and I advise you be 100% truthful. I felt like the match with company layout was quite high, but my match skills wise didn't meet what the company required, regardless of the salary I expected/required. I regret saying negative things about corporations that deny the agency of individual human beings (their free will) because Gallup cooperates with such corporations often.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a caring person? what previous actions demonstrate thus?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (United States) in Oct 2015

Interview

It started with an online questionnaire, which takes about 40 minutes. After that I was contacted for a 30-minute phone interview and then I had a second, 60-minute phone interview. I would recommend answering honestly and "off the cuff" with questions, because they're really trying to gauge whether you'll fit with the company culture and truly be happy in the role!

Interview Questions
  • As others mentioned, the majority of the questions in the first round are similar to the online questionnaire. The second interview consists of similar questions, but you're more often asked to give examples.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2015

Interview

Applied online-Day 0. Application included a Personality Assessment Test, which must be passed in order for you to get to the second interview; phone interview. The assessment test ask a lot of questions regarding your ability to multi-task, views on working in a team setting, ability to prioritize task throughout day, and willingness to sale and market other materials.

Interview Questions
  • I would like a job where I am paid by my performance. (Strongly disagree, Disagree, Neutral, Agree, or Strongly Agree)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in Jul 2015

Interview

Applied- day 0; Invitation to proceed with phone interview- day 7; Phone interview- day 9; Non-selection email day 14. It was a very bizarre and uncomfortable experience. There is no personal interaction or soft take-off for the interview, you go straight into it. The interviewer acts as a human robot reading questions and cannot give any additional information or react to how you answer. I have a sneaking suspicion that they select candidates to interview as a means of gathering data. After we ended the call I had already made the decision that I did not want to pursue employment with this company; there is a complete lack of human connection. It was a mindfork- deliberately confusing and manipulatory.

Interview Questions
  • <note> there is a disclaimer at the beginning of the interview stating that their interview questions are proprietary and they are not to be shared. That said.... What do you think about when you're driving?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gallup (United States) in May 2015

Interview

The telephone interview was just like the rest of the reviews! The speaker seemed nice and gave you time to complete your answers! The interviewer was only able to repeat the questions! I am now waiting for a response. Best way to prepare is to write down the questions from the reviews and write down your answers before your interviews!

Interview Questions
  • On a scale of 1 to 5 how competitive are you? What kind of numbers do you think about?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup (India) in May 2015

Interview

First Phone-interview after completing an online talent-test. The interview is mostly yes/no type. Questions are same as those in the test. For some questions, the interviewer wants you to quote incidents or give your opinion. It is very important to look at all the interview questions for gallup posted on glassdoor - and not alone for associate analyst post. Am still waiting for a notification about my next interview round

Interview Questions
  • would you like to work with a cynical person? what kind of employee you wish to work with? (paraphrased)
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (United States)

Interview

Applied online, then took the online talent assessment. A couple of weeks later I received an email asking to schedule a phone interview. The interview was very similar to the personality assessment, and it seemed to have went very well, and I prepared a lot for it, but it seems they are looking for a very specific type of personality. About a week later I got an email saying they didn't have a position that fit my talents.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Very similar to what others are saying. You're being administered a phone personality assessment. They're looking for all type-A personality sort of answers. So when they ask if you'd like to be paid by compensation, you say yes. Say yes to being good with numbers, liking a challenge, living your career, and so on. That's round one. Round two if the same thing, but they'll ask more open ended questions at the end.

Interview Questions
  • At the end of round two: Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? What salary do you want? The usual stuff, but I was caught off guard after such a long personality assessment.
10 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (United States)

Interview

Everyone knows from the other posts the way these interviews go so I will just try and put some questions on here that I did not see posted by other people. -What kind of work do you think you'd be doing at Gallup? -Are you research oriented? -Do you think your memory is better than most people? -What qualities do you think make up a bad manager? -A TON of questions asking if I'm good at math. Even asked me to literally to demonstrate a doing math in my head and I was expected to come up with an example myself. -Have you had a hard time making decisions (I think also a prior question on do I have trouble making decisions) and then example. -Do you think it's important to know what the population is thinking regarding things (obviously not exact wording but they were essentially referencing their gallup poll). If any more significant examples pop in my head that I did not see posted by others, I will try and write another post. So far I have only done the first two rounds and I am currently waiting to hear back if I got to the final round with HR.

18 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallup (Canada)

Interview

As everyone else mentioned, I applied online, answered some personality questions, and about a month or two later received a call to schedule a telephone interview. I have my first one, within a week, they called me back to schedule a second one. After my second interview I assumed either I do not qualify to move ahead or I expected to schedule a face to face interview. However, they called me again and scheduled a 3rd telephone interview. The first two interviews I had was with the same person, and the third was with another person. After my 3rd interview, I received an email stating I did not qualify to be hired for any positions they have available. My assumption is that after my second interview, they weren't sure if I disqualified or went on to a face to face interview. I think that is the reason to schedule a third telephone interview. I have to admit my first two went well, and I sort of screwed on the third one.

Interview Questions
  • I believe they are looking for people who believe they should be paid for work rather than hourly, contribute to the team, and have excellent selling skills.
1 person found this interview helpful