KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 783 interviews

Recruiter3%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gallup in Dec 2015

Interview

Online interview determining my skills and personality then phone interview determining my personality by past behavior. Many questions were repeats but they are used to determine if you are telling the truth or not, and I advise you be 100% truthful. I felt like the match with company layout was quite high, but my match skills wise didn't meet what the company required, regardless of the salary I expected/required. I regret saying negative things about corporations that deny the agency of individual human beings (their free will) because Gallup cooperates with such corporations often.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a caring person? what previous actions demonstrate thus?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in Oct 2015

Interview

It started with an online questionnaire, which takes about 40 minutes. After that I was contacted for a 30-minute phone interview and then I had a second, 60-minute phone interview. I would recommend answering honestly and "off the cuff" with questions, because they're really trying to gauge whether you'll fit with the company culture and truly be happy in the role!

Interview Questions
  • As others mentioned, the majority of the questions in the first round are similar to the online questionnaire. The second interview consists of similar questions, but you're more often asked to give examples.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments