Gallup Associate Analyst Interview Questions in Nebraska | Glassdoor

Gallup Associate Analyst Interview Questions in Nebraska

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied- day 0; Invitation to proceed with phone interview- day 7; Phone interview- day 9; Non-selection email day 14.

It was a very bizarre and uncomfortable experience. There is no personal interaction or soft take-off for the interview, you go straight into it. The interviewer acts as a human robot reading questions and cannot give any additional information or react to how you answer.

I have a sneaking suspicion that they select candidates to interview as a means of gathering data.

After we ended the call I had already made the decision that I did not want to pursue employment with this company; there is a complete lack of human connection.

It was a mindfork- deliberately confusing and manipulatory.

Interview Questions

• <note> there is a disclaimer at the beginning of the interview stating that their interview questions are proprietary and they are not to be shared. That said....
    What do you think about when you're driving?
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in January 2014.

Interview

apply online, after submit the resume, you need to finish a behavior test. If you passed, you will get a chance of phone interview. The phone interview is still all behavior questions, but make sure to prepare examples for your answers. There is no communication in the phone interview, just like talking to a Robot.

Interview Questions

• How do you measure your success each day
      What do you think when you are driving in the night
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in November 2011.

Interview

The phone calls were very structured and specific; I could only answer questions or ask the interviewer to repeat the questions, and there could be no other communication between us. I was asked several questions that related to my personality. One that came up three times was about compensation or pay. If you are interviewed for a position here, just be honest and consistent across the board and if you fit there they'll contact you.

Interview Questions

• Should employees be paid a salary or based on performance?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview itself consisted of similar questions that were asked during the initial application process. The questions were rapid to allow little time to reflect, similar to the questions asked during the application process. Gallup hires based off of the strength personality test and have several books on the subject which are helpful can be read. Do your research and be prepared!

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be paid hourly, or based performance based?   Answer Question