KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 783 interviews

Campus Recruiting7%
In Person7%
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gallup in Feb 2022

Interview

Very poor candidate experience. Gallup asked for my date of birth during the online application process. The question was not required, but asking this question at all is completely inappropriate during this stage of the application process and is an illegal question in many places. They also required me to provide salary expectations on the application form, which felt gross. Requiring this question is asking candidates to potentially give up salary negotiating power before having a chance to discuss the full details of the role. Finally, they asked me to complete 2 personality assessments which took up at least 1 hour of my time before I ever had the chance to speak with a recruiter. Both of the assessments asked almost exactly the same questions, which was frustrating. Relaying on lengthy personality assessments is lazy recruiting, and shows a complete disrespect for candidate time. As a candidate, I have already spent hours preparing my application materials, and I expect companies to actually review those materials instead of relying on personality assessments to screen candidates, which are mostly pseudoscience.

Interview Questions
  • -"Date of birth" -"Please indicate your total annual salary requirements" -Two 30 minute personality assessments
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

The hiring process started by completing an online test which takes about 30 minutes. The goal of the online test is to assess whether your talents and beliefs are a good fit for Gallup and the position you are applying for. Once I had passed that stage, I had a call with the recruiter followed by a call with my potential manager. The atmosphere in both calls was really comfortable and it did not feel at all like an interrogation but rather a conversation on equal footing. Subsequently I was invited to the Gallup office where I had to present a short PowerPoint presentation discussing a problem/question that I was given beforehand. Again, the atmosphere was really pleasant and made me feel that Gallup is really interested in getting to know me. Everyone I talked to throughout the whole process was so nice and passionate about Gallup and their jobs that my initial impression that this is a great company was affirmed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments