Gallup Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gallup Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

Once you submit your application online, you will be directed to a online assessment. If you pass that you will receive an email to call an 800 to setup an appoint with a screener. The screener will give you a series of questions (60) that they can't explain and need an answer for. On some of the questions they ask to explain more. If you pass that, you will receive an appointment for another phone interview. Basically the same questions with a couple related to the position your applying for. There were a lot more questions. All of these conversations are recorded. If you make it past that part you will get to actually discuss the job. I didn't! After reading reviews sounds like a koolaid factory.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

In-depth and lengthy. They start the interview process with a personality quiz followed by two phone interviews. Once you pass those rounds they set you up with a phone or video conference with the hiring manager or HR rep. Then they bring you in for an in-person interview, and then wait to tell you didn't get the job for 30 days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The first and the second interview process seemed very similar to one another. I was asked somewhat random questions that did not appear to be super related to the job. 2nd interview a little more relevant (i.e. are you good at math, are you good at handling large sets of data).

Interview Questions

• What do you think about while you're driving in the car?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, competed 2 telephone interviews, then spoke to a couple of people to confirm basic information and salary expectations. The finally completed a 2 hour interview meeting 4 people at DC headquarters. It was tense to have to go through so many phases. Apparently only 1 in 100 make it past the application phase. The phone interviews require for you to be on your toes but it is important to come with a lot of stories, examples, read as many of the prep questions you can on this site and try to be truthful because they will ask you to explain more and look for consistency so don't give standard fake interview answers.
    You need to honestly convey that this is the job that you want and that you will be happy there long term.

Interview Questions

• If you read though the questions other people have listed those are exactly the things you will need to answer. Try to answer as honestly as possible because they really are trying to find out if you are suited for a) Gallup and b) the position. If you give fake answers or try to fake your way in, you will probably be disappointed with the company and the job itself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

i named my price and they accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC).

Interview

Multi stage process. First, answer online questionnaire. Then submit resume. If online survey answers sufficient. You will receive a note to schedule another pre screening interview. That is where I am in the process at the moment.

Interview Questions

• Should employees be compensated based on performance?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Before interview, you have to go through online assessment. First and Second rounds structured interview. It will only be through phones and they provide a very structured questions that you cannot ask them to clarify because they want to test how you interpret the questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

I took the personality/behavioral test online, which I think was about 45 minutes long. This is their first process of screening. Next it was an interview with a very trained phone interviewer who did not go off script. This was a second round of personality/behavioral tests and was scored. I didn't make the cut after this; was informed by email.

Interview Questions

• During the phone screen, the questions were mostly about what would you do in this type of situation or what is your preference, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in August 2011.

Interview

Apply online and complete a lengthy behavioral assessment. I was contacted within a day to setup a phone interview the following week. Phone interview consisted of rapid-fire questions similar to the online assessment.

Interview Questions

• Are you service oriented? Give an example.   Answer Question
    • Have you impacted or changed the way an organization functions? Give an example.   Answer Question
    • Do you stay up to date on trends related to your industry? How so?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in July 2011.

Interview

There were 2 phone interviews that consisted of rapid-fire behavioral psychology questions. Each interview took approximately 3 weeks after scheduling. A lot of the questions were repetitive. Just be yourself - there is honestly no benefit in preparing because the interview requires you to think on your feet. The second interview was more indepth (i.e. Are you good in Math. Demonstrate.) Review your resume. It would be helpful to prepare some examples of a time you worked with a company/helped some/etc. The last step in the interview process is a one-on-one interview. Still waiting to hear back from Gallup on whether or not I have advanced. Gallup sounds like a great company to work for, but I have heard that only a fraction of people are offered a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you good in math? Demonstrate.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Chennai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Telephonic round. Had about 30-35 questions. It went on for about 40 minutes. The talent consultant mentioned that the questions can only be repeated but not interpreted. 2-3 questions needed clarity.