Find jobs for Business Analyst

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 783 interviews

Applied online100%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gallup in May 2022

Interview

Simple phone screen with recruiter. Then second call with a business development lead. Stressed the importance of pre interview personality test. If you don’t score high on it most likely won’t request an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this position.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in Jan 2019

Interview

CUMBERSOME AND REPETITIVE. First of all, upon applying online, you have to take an online personality test that takes about 40 minutes. If you're successful, you get an email within the week to schedule a phone interview, once again based on personality and which lasts 40 mins. And then one week later you get another interview, still pretty much on personality. They barely ask you anything about your competencies. Waiting to hear back. One personality-based screening is ok, but THREE? They could save their recruiters' time by having only two and then sending out assessments. Check thoroughly their website for their corporate culture.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments