KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Business Development Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 785 interviews

Campus Recruiting22%
3.7
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallup in Oct 2019

Interview

Online assessment, followed by a second online assessment within 2 days. This was followed by a series of 3 interviews (2 online, one in person interview and presentation), and salary discussions. In general a postive and cordial approach, very friendly. The company does take long to respond sometimes between stages.

Interview Questions
  • Previous relevant experience, language proficiency, work permit, the reason I want to join.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

3 levels of tests based on their proprietary talent assessments, then a meeting with the talent recruiter, then a face to face with 3 managers from various departments. Their process is proprietary and supposedly scientific and unbiased in finding talent. Then they switch to their 1:1 and the old school bias rushes right back in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments