Gallup Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gallup Business Development Interview Questions

3.8

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in August 2016.

Interview

Much as stated from others on here. Long assessment online at time of application. Email id they wan to talk to you or tell your not a good fit. Set up time to take phone assessment. Take phone assessment which is rapid fire questions scheduled for 90 minutes yet I finished in 34. Every "yes" you need to have an example. Write down some times you were awesome, exceeded expectations, where told you were the best, won an award, helped others etc.

Interview Questions

• Have you changed someone's life in the last month?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

2 very lengthy phone interviews after filling out a behavioral type questionnaire online. The first phone interview asked behavioral questions and lasted about 45 minutes. The second was with a Director. He as the traditional interview type questions about specific things on my resume and my leadership style.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (East Irvine, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I applied online and then was required to take an online test. Then I had a telephone interview for over an hour, and then another telephone interview for 40 minutes. We were not allowed to ask any clarifying questions and the interview was recorded.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Gallup (Irvine, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

The process takes a very, very, long time. This company is interested in talent, but not willing to pay for that talent. They are recruiting from the top schools but looking to pay only half the going rate.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is a lot of money?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup in January 2012.

Interview

some behavior questions:
    1. Will you spend more time on a high producer or a low producer in your team?
    2. Are you a persuade person? give me an example
    3. Are you a service-oriented person?
    4. Are you tough? how?
    5. Have you ever been in negative attitude?

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in August 2010.

Interview

Good and cordial ...The telephone interview will be more of a behavioral type ...They give you a case and read out the questions and you are asked

Interview Questions

• What scale you rate your achievement in 1to 5   Answer Question
    • Are you able to handle phone calls which others afraid to handle   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup in August 2010.

Interview

Applied online with a personality test; received in-depth telephone interview 1 weeks later; they asked a lot of behavioral questions and asked to provide examples

Interview Questions

• Can you make a phone call when others are not willing to do? Give me an example?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2010.

Interview

applied online via its website and fiilled some brief information including edcuation, work experience,skill set following an personality test then after one week received an email to arrange a phone interview.
    phone interview -taped recorded - same type to online personality test but asked you to give examples.
    then after 3 weeks received HR 1:1 Interview more specific questions about your skills and strengths.

Interview Questions

• how do you define success?   1 Answer