Cover image for Gallup

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Client Development Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 783 of over 783 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

Several stages to the interview process but nothing too wild. First stage is the application and the questionnaire that follows, then a short call with a recruiter or talent manager, then a technical interview, then another phone call, and then the final stage is a meeting with your superiors (manager, director, etc)

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a little about yourself
    1 Answer
  • How would your friends describe you?

Gallup

Application

I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

Three step interview process. If you get called to the third interview then you may have to show some of your skill. If you don't get called for the third interview then they'll decide if you will stay in their talent bank.

Interview Questions
  • Make sure to practice the star method.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments

Join the conversation on

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallup in Jul 2022

Interview

Absolutely unprofessional! Made it to the last stage of the interview and was told an outcome would be conveyed the next week. Weeks went by without any outcome. No courtesy to even return a reply to follow up emails or messages. No respect and consideration for potential candidacy. That too in the last stage of the interview process. Definitely don't walk the way when it comes to their mission and vision. I still have yet to even receive any form of response from them with regards to my interview but have secured offers elsewhere. Definitely not a process any job seeker would be enthralled by.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gallup in Jun 2022

Interview

I applied online and received an email the following day to schedule a Zoom interview in the following few days. Interview went well and was told I would hear back the following week.

Interview Questions
  • How would you feel about editing something you disagreed with?

Gallup

Application

I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

First is online tests, then they will inform you whether you've passed the test or not, if yes you will have interview with HR, then hiring manager, followed by panel interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gallup in May 2022

Interview

Simple phone screen with recruiter. Then second call with a business development lead. Stressed the importance of pre interview personality test. If you don’t score high on it most likely won’t request an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

4 rounds - had to do a personality assessment - initial interview with Recruiter that was competence based - Interview with future boss to check person-organization fit - Interview and presentation with future colleagues/ superiors in which I met other members of the orga and could also demonstrate my presentation skills

Interview Questions
  • Describe your Strengths Tell us about yourself Do you like to work on one long project or rather on a few smaller

Gallup

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

Had to complete a very long questionnaire with multiple-choice questions that seemed to be used to evaluate professional and personal values (it's Gallup). Received a call a week later for an interview that was done vitually with two people from Gallup.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had a conflict with your manager, and how did you resolve it.

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gallup in Feb 2022

Interview

Very poor candidate experience. Gallup asked for my date of birth during the online application process. The question was not required, but asking this question at all is completely inappropriate during this stage of the application process and is an illegal question in many places. They also required me to provide salary expectations on the application form, which felt gross. Requiring this question is asking candidates to potentially give up salary negotiating power before having a chance to discuss the full details of the role. Finally, they asked me to complete 2 personality assessments which took up at least 1 hour of my time before I ever had the chance to speak with a recruiter. Both of the assessments asked almost exactly the same questions, which was frustrating. Relaying on lengthy personality assessments is lazy recruiting, and shows a complete disrespect for candidate time. As a candidate, I have already spent hours preparing my application materials, and I expect companies to actually review those materials instead of relying on personality assessments to screen candidates, which are mostly pseudoscience.

Interview Questions
  • -"Date of birth" -"Please indicate your total annual salary requirements" -Two 30 minute personality assessments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallup (London, England) in Feb 2022

Interview

Got a phone call and the interviewer was nice. I guess everything is great until they decided to give me a design test. I heard a lot of negative experiences from people about this company and now I understand why. Given my almost 3 years of experience and they still asked me to get a design test. If I applied for this job as my first entry-level position, then it definitely makes sense but in this case, it is not. This showed that the recruiter has a trust issue with the candidate even when there are proofs that the candidate is qualified. Also, it is weird that it's been over a month now and this position is still available. Hope the next person can read this review and dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 783 Interviews