Gallup Client Development Consultant Interview Questions in Nebraska | Glassdoor

Gallup Client Development Consultant Interview Questions in Nebraska

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a week I had scheduled a phone interview. The interviewer was very to the point and did not supply any feedback. The interview was 50 questions and it was encouraged that I give my immediate answer. It took about an hour. I was given a decision within a week. unfortunately, I was not offered the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you persuasive?
    Talk about when you changed the culture of an organization.
    Do you keep your promises?
    How would you consult and client?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Client Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in September 2012.

Interview

Took a lengthy test to determine if I was a "fit" for the firm. A few days later I was notified that I passed the test and would be interviewed by phone. The phone interview was very strange, as the interviewer just shot rapid fire questions while showing no emotion, about 40 questions in 30 minutes. Made it to the next round, another phone interview (this time an hour long) with the same format. A few days later I found out that I didn't "fit" any available roles.

Interview Questions