KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Consulting Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 783 interviews

Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Gallup in May 2015

Interview

1st Online behavioral assessment 2nd Phone interview 3rd Phone Interview 4th Interview with manager 5th Interview with director For the phone interviews. There is no right or wrong, be yourself and try your best to give "specific answers". Give a real example of what you did, do not give vague answers. 1st phone interview will last around 30 min. 2nd phone interview around 1 hour. They are both structured questions, so it is just question and answer. No interaction with the interviewer, he/she will just be reading you questions.

Interview Questions
  • -Describe the pace of your life -What is your goal in life? -What will you choose between focusing on your current clients or find more clients? -How do you measure success? -What do you think about when you are alone? -Can you pretend to like someone when you actually dislike this person? Some question does not require you to give any explanation (yes or no), and it would not make any difference trying to explain, so it is better to save your energy.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallup in Feb 2015

Interview

nonstop personality questions. No real talking with the interviewer. You can barely explain yourself for certain questions when you want to. There are mostly all behavioral questions. It takes about 30 minutes because it consists of 50 questions. It's basically a personality exam you take online but with a person. It can be a little initimidating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments