Gallup Consulting Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gallup Consulting Specialist Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

nonstop personality questions. No real talking with the interviewer. You can barely explain yourself for certain questions when you want to. There are mostly all behavioral questions. It takes about 30 minutes because it consists of 50 questions. It's basically a personality exam you take online but with a person. It can be a little initimidating.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Consulting Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

I apply online via its website. First, it was online assessment test, which is based on only behavioral test. After few weeks, I got a call from HR to make phone interview. The interview was simple as in online assessment test. You need to get the answer from top of your mind. Almost all questions require example or explanation of your answer. So, try to answer based on your past experience.

Interview Questions

• All questions are behavioral questions as other people post in this website   1 Answer

Consulting Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallup in September 2009.

Interview

Passed through the online analysis, first phone interview, second phone interview and then the hiring manager. Then came the in-person interviews. Three people loved me, one hated me. The one fought the many until they capitulated to his will. No offer made.

Consultant Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)) in August 2015.

Interview

Firstly applied online on company website. Filled in the personal information and finished assessment center. After 2 weeks, received an appointment of phone interview. It is scheduled one week after. The question is basically the same as the assessment center but need to provide example to support your choice. Now waiting for the feedback from the phone interview.

Consulting Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gallup in May 2015.

Interview

1st Online behavioral assessment
    2nd Phone interview
    3rd Phone Interview
    4th Interview with manager
    5th Interview with director

For the phone interviews. There is no right or wrong, be yourself and try your best to give "specific answers". Give a real example of what you did, do not give vague answers.

1st phone interview will last around 30 min. 2nd phone interview around 1 hour. They are both structured questions, so it is just question and answer. No interaction with the interviewer, he/she will just be reading you questions.

Interview Questions

• -Describe the pace of your life
      -What is your goal in life?
      -What will you choose between focusing on your current clients or find more clients?
      -How do you measure success?
      -What do you think about when you are alone?
      -Can you pretend to like someone when you actually dislike this person?

Some question does not require you to give any explanation (yes or no), and it would not make any difference trying to explain, so it is better to save your energy.
      Answer Question

Consulting Specialist Interview

Interview

I applied online. Two weeks later, I got a phone call from HR and set up a phone interview on the following day. HR called on time, and talked about the rules of this interview. The interview took about thirty minutes. And most of the questions are covered by the previous reviews.

Consulting Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online, three weeks later I received a call interview. Similar to others, that was a very structured process, basically you just need to repeat what you have done in the online test with some examples. Still in the process, waiting for the second call.

Consulting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Gallup (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in October 2012.

Interview

It took approximately 4 months for them to make all the 8 interviews and many similar questions during the process. At times I though they had already given up on me as candidate because they did not give any feedback...

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you helped a colleague to succeed.   Answer Question

Consulting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

If you pass the online personality assessment, first round will be a phone interview. I was told it was going to be completely psycho-behavioral, and it was. The interviewer follows a script and isn't allowed to react or respond to your answers. It took roughly 30 minutes. Questions came fast, one after another so be prepared. Some were odd and many times I was asked to rate myself on a scale of 1-5

Interview Questions

• Should a manager focus on under performers or over performers?
      When was the last time you helped someone?
      When are you at your best?
      How responsible are you? rate on a scale of 1-5
      Answer Question

Consulting Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in March 2012.

Interview

Process: Psychometric online test --> First Telephonic Interview -->Second Telephonic Interview
    Note: I have only cleared the first telephonic interview and I was told that my next interview would be the very next day.
    Anlysis of the interview: I believe that the interview questions were extremely well scripted, with one or two really twisted ones. My interview lasted for about 35 odd mins and had a few questions which I had not come across on any of the forums. One of the questions which I found interesting as it was extremely subjective was - How do you work in an organization with closed people? Others were the usual ones listed earlier
    - What do you consider a good time for you?
    - Would you rather sell a few products to many customers or many products to a few customers?
    - Have you ever changed a culture? If Yes, how?
    - Do you have to be the boss?
    - Are you responsible? Explain.
    - Are you a leader? Explain how.
    - How do you feel about cynical people in your organization?
    - Have you ever made someone else make your cause their own? If yes elaborate how?
    - Have you ever challenged anyone more than what they had been expecting?
    - Do you always do what the client asks of you?
    - Do u hold back emotions or do u express freely?

Interview Questions

• Would you invest your time on a high achiever or on a low achiever?   1 Answer
    • Are you on the Fast Track? / Would you say you are amongst the top 5% of the population?   Answer Question
    • How do you explain something to a peer so that it is easily understandable?   Answer Question