Find jobs for Data Scientist

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Data Scientist Interview Questions

Updated Dec 21, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 784 interviews

Interviews at Gallup

Negative100%
Applied online100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallup in Sep 2019

Interview

In one word: ridiculous. I recommend not to even start the process. It is all waste of time. They are looking for some conformists who do not speak up about their unscientific methods and keep cheating the clients. The manager has no Data Science expertise, and they did not let me speak with the team.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you know what your teammate is saying is wrong?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

The Interview process was horrible. The first thing they ask you to do is to finish the online assessment. It lasts for one hour, none of which is technical question, but robotic inhumane multiple choices. I didn't even bother finish the whole assessment and wrote a script to do it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments