Cover image for Gallup

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Editor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 783 interviews

Applied online100%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gallup in Jun 2022

Interview

I applied online and received an email the following day to schedule a Zoom interview in the following few days. Interview went well and was told I would hear back the following week.

Interview Questions
  • How would you feel about editing something you disagreed with?
    Answer Question

Gallup

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

Applied through company portal and received an email one week later inviting me to schedule a phone interview. The interview was essentially a repeat personality questionnaire (similar to the one that's part of the application) and the talent analyst had no info when I asked about the position, responsibilities, growth opportunities etc. She offered to put me in touch with the hiring manager and didn't follow through. Received rejection email 3 days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments

Join the conversation on

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gallup in Apr 2016

Interview

The phone interview was a set of twenty questions that asked about the applicant's personality. The interviewer could not expand on the questions, and only repeated questions at the request of the applicant. The process took around an hour with only one question asked in relation to the position.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in Jul 2015

Interview

Applied online and had to complete a long personality quiz like other people have mentioned. It took about two weeks before I received an email telling me to call and schedule a phone interview. Set up the phone interview for about a week later. This initial phone interview has absolutely nothing to do with the position you applied for and is conducted by a call center employee. All the questions were personality based and the process took about an hour. There are dozens of other interview reviews with sample questions, prepare answers with supporting examples because it's supposed to be pretty quick-fire. I was told I would hear something within a week, wether they wanted to proceed with my application or not, however, no one contacted me. I called and someone called me back that same afternoon to set up another phone interview with the hiring manager. Normally the second interview would've been in person, but this job was being remotely filled from the Omaha office so it was another phone interview. This one was more relaxed and like a traditional interview. Answered questions about my background, goals, etc. and was given more detail about the position. He mentioned that only about 1/100 people make it passed that first phone screening and I thought it went really well. The manager gave the impression that I would at least be moving to the next phase (a skills test). It took about a week for Talent Resources to call me back and tell me they were pursuing other candidates and that they were adding me to the "talent bank". She strongly implied there were other opportunities coming available in the near future that would meet my skill set. Even though I didn't receive an offer it was a fairly straight forward process and I really like that they let you know either way.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think others find you intimidating? Do you like to do things the "right" way? Why?
RSS Feed