Find jobs for Editor

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Editor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 784 interviews

Applied online100%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gallup in Jun 2022

Interview

I applied online and received an email the following day to schedule a Zoom interview in the following few days. Interview went well and was told I would hear back the following week.

Interview Questions
  • How would you feel about editing something you disagreed with?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

Applied through company portal and received an email one week later inviting me to schedule a phone interview. The interview was essentially a repeat personality questionnaire (similar to the one that's part of the application) and the talent analyst had no info when I asked about the position, responsibilities, growth opportunities etc. She offered to put me in touch with the hiring manager and didn't follow through. Received rejection email 3 days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments