Gallup Emerging Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gallup Emerging Leader Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Emerging Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied online through the Gallup Website by completing the personality test and was approached for a telephone interview in 3 weeks.
The first phone interview was for about 30 mins, mostly based on competency based questions. Was told i cleared it and a second round phone interview was scheduled.
That went on for ab 20 mins , concluded just now. The interviewer was great ,polite and clear. I hope i can make it, was told the result will be in a week and then F2C interview will be scheduled.
I suggest positive attitude and a bit of research should help make it till this round.

Interview Questions

• do u consider yourself to have empathy? Give example.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Emerging Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallup in April 2010.

Interview

Shortly after I applied at Gallup, I received an e-mail asking me to participate in a phone interview. The phone interview was different from all I had done before: The interviewer read the script and said she could only repeat the questions but could not eloborate on them. I was to answer them as I understood them. Interview lasted about 60 mins, and the answers were at times interuppted with Give an example, so its best one has a list of projects/ profiles one has worked on so they may refresh you memory for a suitable example...

Emerging Leader Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in February 2009.

Interview

Shortly after I applied at Gallup, I received an e-mail asking me to participate in a phone interview. The phone interview was different from all I had done before: The interviewer read the questions to me, but could not comment and had absolutely no reaction to what I said. The interview was recorded and was analyzed later. After about two weeks, I got an email telling me that I made it to the next interviewing round.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of questions about your experience and how your behavior compares to others, such as: how are you motivated?   1 Answer

Emerging Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in November 2008.

Interview

personality test online after was contacted for a 45 minute interview over the phone from someone in asia. questions were like "do you consider yourself a good person?" weird questions. then rejected the next day by email. they wont let you apply for any other jobs after that as they say its 'once offf" test. so once uve been rejected by Gallup once you cant ever apply for a job again after that in their company for the rest of your working life unless they change things.

Interview Questions

• would you consider yourself to be a happy person   1 Answer